CHAPTER : 2

Third POV :

When Jimin got home and walk in he decide to just go to he's room and rest but when he was about to pass the living room he saw he's maneger and members were in the living room so he decide to just ignore theme and go to he's room when he's manager call him.

Bang PD : JIMIN! COME OVER HERE! * angrily*

Members stay silent and didn't say anything. Jimin just roll he's eyes and walk in the living room when he walk in the living room he saw Bang PD angry. Then Bang PD speak again.

Bang PD : Jimin what was that behavior at the dance class huh?
* look at Jimin angrily *

Jimin stay silent and not answear the question and Bang PD ask again.

Bang PD : I ASK YOU WHAT WAS THAT BEHAVIOR AT THE DANCE CLASS! * yell at Jimin and hit the wall with he's hand *

Members were so scared. Jimin look at the members then he look at Bang Pd and  answear.

Jimin : He deserves it thats why. * look at Bang PD eyes angrily *

Members were shocked at Jimin answear. While members were shock and silent Bang PD slap Jimin. Memebers were really shock and didn't know what to do. Then Pang PD speak again.

Bang PD : After what I done for you this is how you treat me and my clients? * look at Jimin angrily*

Jimin just laugh and walk away when Bang PD say.

Bang Pd : PARK JIMIN!!! YOU ARE FIRED!!! AND WORSER THAN That IS I WIL DO SOMETHING THAT NO ONE LITRALY NO ONE ACCEPT YOU ON THERE COMPANY!!! * yelling and smile too *

To Be Continue...

***************************************************************