Dump

W.  Dump posting for today since I'm having "episode" again. life sucks if you are suffering, physically or mentally.

dear ellijah,

how are you today? i know lately you've been crying because you're confused about everything. about yourself, your family, your emotions, your feelings, you were confused on how you'll live tomorrow. you decided to rest in this unknown place but are you really resting? if yes, then why are you crying 3 in the morning? "ellijah wants to go home, ellijah wants to be away with everyone." i know how you feel, i knew every emotion you have. the fact that you want to disappear is an evidence. i know everything about you and how you feel, because i am you. this is a sad bedtime story and i really hope that one day you'll be able to feel the sunshine of your own, hopefully very soon. can't wait to see you smile without the anxiety you feel everyday. i'm sorry if you have to grow up so soon and feel this unnecessary emotions. please, please be happy. so we can both scape in this suffocating sadness.

yours truly,
ellijah.

-----------
Made this while listening to bed time story by my favourite artist, Nana Ouyang. Her songs is my comfort 🫶🫶🫶

 Her songs is my comfort 🫶🫶🫶