Chapter 1: The Adventure Begins.

On the streets of the ruined city on planet Mobius in the year 2046, we find Dash the Hedgehog slowly walking through the street while looking at all of the debris from broken buildings, crumbled roads, and burning plants. Right now, Dash is wearing an emerald green vest with blue shorts and red and white sneakers. But Dash is no ordinary cyan anthropomorphic hedgehog, he is the son of Mobius' hero, Sonic the Hedgehog and his wife Amy Rose who were both mysteriously killed when Dash was only 8 years old. Now 18, Dash has vowed revenge on the being who killed his family. Suddenly, from the corner of his eye, Dash saw a 14 year old lavender hedgehog girl who was about to get crushed by falling rubble! Rushing over to save her, and after narrowly rescuing her, Dash asked the girl, "Are you alright, kid?" "Yes, I'm fine," replied the little girl. "Nazo's power is still too much for me to handle, but I'm glad that I'm still in one piece..." When he heard this, and Nazo's name, Dash asked the girl, "Wait, who's Nazo?" the little girl then replied, "Nazo is a mysterious being who suddenly appeared and caused mayhem on this planet. He used his powers to destroy this world, and when Sonic tried to defeat him, Nazo overpowered Sonic and killed him along with his wife, Amy Rose Hedgehog, but rumors say that their son is still alive somewhere." Then Dash, upon learning that Nazo is the one who killed his family, asked the little girl where he could find him. Just then, an explosion was heard from 1200 ft. away, and the little girl said, "He's probably over there!" "Thank you, kid." said Dash, and from there, he immediately bolted off to find Nazo so that he can finally get his revenge on him for the murdering of his parents.

-

Author's note: Wow!!! This first official chapter has officially been published!!! What do you guys think? Will Dash find Nazo? Comment bellow, and stay tuned for the next chapter of the story!

Spoiler Alert!!!!: The next chapter will debut Dash's mentor!!! Comment bellow who you think it is.

Till next time, LATER, HATERS!!!!!!!