"Night Mommy. Love you." She said as she drifted into sleep. Bose smiled at me and my heart was jumping, about Bose smiling and Livi saying she loves me.

"See? I told you." I pushed his head away. "Shhh, sleeping." I pointed backwards as we walked to our room.

He closed the door and I put on sweat pants and a shirt. He took of his shirt and wore sleeping trousers.

"Don't doubt the power of O Bosey." "Switch off the lights." I rolled my eyes and got comfortable in bed.

He covered himself up and used his telekinesis to flip the light switch. He pressed a button on his side of the bed that locked the house and switched off all the other lights apart from the ones inside. This type of lifestyle comes when you combine our laziness with Bose's richness and Schworz's technology.

"You know, you guys always used to call me dumb. But I'm the smart one now." "Go to sleep Bose!" I covered my head with the blanket.

"I'm just saying--" "Baby, shut up." My muffled voice told him. "Make me." I shot out of the blankets and looked at him. He was smirking and ready for me.

I got on top of him and smashed my lips against his. And soon we were making out. After a while, I broke the kiss and hugged him. He pushed me down, covered the blankets and cuddled with me.

"Love you."

"Love you Chapa."

The Next Day
This Saturday was "friendship/family day". Basically, Bose and I would meet up with the twins at one's house and we all bring our kids. Basically a gathering for us old friends so that our friendship doesn't...well...end.

Today the gathering is at Miles' house. We had to wake Livi and get her dressed and eaten and what not. And in all honesty, I love my friends but...I dont want to go. I kinda... wanna... sorta... spend the day with Bose. I mean, it's perfect! No Olivia, no friends, no disturbances. Just...us.

A/N: Chapa and Bose= Olivia (7). Miles and Tracy= Hunter (9). Mika and Jaiden= Danielle and Danny (8).

Another A/N: Chapa= Policewoman (investigation department). Bose= Soldier. Miles= Architect. Mika= Lawyer.

"Hey uh, do u really want to go to the gathering today?" Bose asked me.

"...to be honest, I wanted to spend ths day with you." "Me too!"

"Really?" I asked.

He noded his head and smiled a little. I got my phone and called Mika.

"Hi" I faked a cough and made my voice sound like my nose was stuffy. "Hey Mika. Who's house are we going to?"

"Miles'. You seem unwell, are you sick?" "Me? No. I'm *sneezes* fine."

"You don't sound fine. I think you got a flu overnight." She said concerningly.

Bose kept a shoked face and I tried to keep in my laughter.

"You stay home okay? I'll tell Miles what's up. Where's Bose?" "Preparing Olivia." I spoke from my throat.

"He should stay too. To take care of you. But after bringing Livi ofcourse." "Okay. Thanks Mika."

I cut the line and smiled at Bose.

"I forgot how diabolical you are." I smiled and ruffled his hair.

******
Bose and I spent the whole day together. I loved it. He took me shopping, we ate out at lunch, we went to our forever favourite spot, up Mount Swellview by the finished and old Man's Nest. And now, we're watching a movie.