I saw him smile and he literally just stopped the car in the middle of the road. Luckily, we were on a clear road.

"Bose, what are you doing?"

"Listen Chapa," he held my hand and looked straight in my eyes. "Olivia is your daughter okay? And she loves you, no matter what. Sure she's not showing it much but she's only 7. Nothing's wrong with your relationship."

He placed his hand on my cheek and I leaned on it.

"I guess you're right. Thanks babe." "You're welcome." He kissed me and started driving again.

******
I opened the door and saw Lilith, the babysitter, and Olivia in the living room. Olivia came running and was ready for a hug. Guess what? It wasn't for me.

"Daddy!"

Bose knelt to reach her height and hugged her back. Well that hurt...but it just proves I was right. Which is bad.

"Hi" "Hi Lilith. Did she behave?" "She was as precious as always" She said with a smile.

"I'mma get your money." I started heading upstairs.

"Uhm, you have to see something." Lilith told Bose. "Uh okay." He said letting go of Olivia and she run back to the living room.

When I came back down and gave her her money, Bose looked concerned.

"Babe look at this."

He handed me a paper with drawings. It had a girl that sorta looked tied up with chains and a half woman, half monster shouting at the girl. Oh my god is this...

"Olivia drew this?" I said with a shaky voice. She noded her head and I covered my mouth. Bose showed her out and came to hug me.

"I told you" I whispered. "Take it easy, it could mean anything." "Yeah like her seeing me as a monster."

Tears hovered my eyes and he hugged me tighter. "Honey..."

I sighed and broke the hug. "...I'm fine. And I'll just...let it slide."

"That's good."

"Olivia, upstairs. Its past your bedtime sweety." I told her. "Okay. But can I have a story first?"

"Sure, we'll find you in your room."

She run upstairs. Man that girl is energetic.

******
"And then Brainstorm SWOOPED Volt," I swooped her from her bedroom floor and twirled her in the air. "Saving her from the evil Dr. Minyak."

"And so Danger Force went back to the man's nest and threw a victory party. The, end." Bose finished the story as I placed her on the bed and he tucked her in.

"How do you know all these stories?" "Oh it's because we--" "Knew them." I interrupted Bose because he was about to tell our SEVEN year old child that super powers are real. She hasn't gotten her powers yet but smart Mika said they'll kick in when she needs them...like ours.

"When your daddy and I were younger, we watched them save the day." "Dont be silly mommy. If they were real, why did they stop being superheroes?"

I looked at Bose and back at Olivia.

"Because sweat thing, they grew up. They wanted to live like normal people and start families." "If I had powers, I'd never stop being a superhero."

I smiled and Bose giggled.

"Okay Livi, it's time to sleep." "Goodnight daddy." "Sweet dreams my superhero. "

See? No goodnight to mo--