She isn't going to give them any wedding candies! They are hella expensive!

Start from the beginning

What if she met more people in the future and learned what fondness truly was...

Huo Sishen frowned.

Gu Shishi, on the other hand, had no idea what was going through his mind. Otherwise, she would roar inside of her:

Live in the moment! Why worry so much??

Which couple could guarantee that they would be in love for life? Of course one must live in the moment when it comes to romance. As for the future, much like what the system had said, the two of them would just have to work on their relationship. Why would they worry about things taking a change for the worse now??

Granted, had she known what was going through his mind, she would have agreed with the system’s understanding of Huo Sishen.

Her husband was like a problem child who lacked the confidence that someone could possibly love him.

She had no choice but to work on him patiently!

“Hmm, it’s late now. Have you showered?”

Even though she had no idea what was going through Huo Sishen’s mind right now, but she seemed to feel that she had said something seductive.

And, eager to salvage the situation, she had said something even more seductive...

Hot dang. Tears streamed down her face and she was about her give herself a thumbs up after she had said it.

She felt neither empty nor lonely.

But now that she was married and they had already gone all the way, so what if she wanted to ask if her husband has bathed?

Sure enough, Huo Sishen’s voice had turned sexier. “What if I say I did?”

Gu Shishi gave him a stare. What nonsense.

Huo Sishen, on the other hand, felt a shock to his chest and found her look to be very seductive.

What kind of a gentleman would let the girl to take the initiative times and again?

Perhaps, he was wrong all along.

Okay, let it be then.

If she was to cry in the future, he’d woo her. He would make up to her by giving her the best of everything in the world.

“Whatever! I am going to bed now!”

Gu Shishi flipped open the blanket and crawled inside of it!

She scooted and scooted under the blanket like a butterfly larva and, quickly, there was a big lump under the blanket.

Hiding inside of the blanket, all was dark around her and half of her senses were blocked out.

As such, her tactile sensation had been greatly amplified.

Shortly, she felt a wide and board chest pressed up against her through the blanket. She could almost feel the burning sensation even through the blanket on her skin...

She shoved a little bit uncomfortably and the man’s gentle sigh rang right up next to her ear.

“You are just going to seduce and run?”

His voice was hoarse and sexy, much like dry grass where a flame would be readily ignited at the sign of any little spark.

All of a sudden, Gu Shishi, who was balled up under the blanket, her stiffened body began to relax.

Boss Hou could say such suggestive words?

Who would have thought?

Once the lights were off, the man’s skill was impeccable.