Then, the doors open, and I turn to see Peter walking towards us. Maybe he's come to apologize for being so cold, I think. But he doesn't even give me a glance as he walks right past me, to Four.

"Four, it's your turn to train now. Follow me."

Her smile fades and she stands up as Peter waits for her. He walks her out the door and doesn't even look back once.

-------------------------------

It was finally lunch, but I wasn't hungry. I leave the cafeteria, wandering the halls as I look for something to do. I had an hour long break, so napping wasn't really an option. I was about to turn the corner when I hear a familiar cold voice ahead. I stop and quickly hide behind the wall.

"Michelle, please let go. I have to get to my post."

"Come on, Peter, we have a break for an hour. I just confessed my feelings for you and now you're just leaving?" I recognized the voice. It was one of the young nurses.

"Didn't I already say I wasn't interested? Now let me go, before charge you for sexual harrassment."

The footsteps grow louder and Peter turns the corner. My corner. He stops when he sees me, his gaze sending butterflies to my stomach.

"Back to spying again, aren't we."

He keeps walking, looking forward. I run after him, grabbing his hand. I pull him into a nearby storage room, making sure there were no cameras before he can protest.

"What are you-"

Before he can finish, I lock the door and push him to the wall.

"You can't keep avoiding me like this. Just tell me what I did and I'll leave you alone."

His eyes lock with mine as his breathing gets heavier. I feel the tension in the room tighten, and he glances at my lips. He swallows, unsure of what to say.

"It's... It's better for the both of us. For you," he mutters, his stare still drilling holes into my face.

"Don't tell me what's better for me."

I pull him into lips, shutting my eyes and wishing for the moment to last. His hands firmly grip my waist and pull me closer, my body slamming against his. I had just met him and yet, here I was. My desperation for the affection of another human had haunted me, bringing me down to this. I would've been ashamed of myself, but it felt so good. He grunts softly between our lips, and I feel his breath on mine. I feel my hands sloppily undoing my buttons, my mind all over the place. He pulls away, stopping me.

"We shouldn't-"

"I know," I answer before he can continue. He pauses.

"Are you sure you want this?" He whispers softly, with a slight rasp in his voice.

I nod and pull him back in. His hands slowly undo my belt as I unbuttoned his shirt. We moved across the room, with me against the wall. I'm not even half finished with undoing his shirt when I moan into his mouth, feeling his hand in my loose trousers against my wetness.

"Wet for me already, love?" He smirks, his tongue clicking against his teeth. His hand slithers through my undergarments and circles my clit. I get weak in the knees and nearly fall into his arms. He kisses me softly as he pushes a finger inside. I moan into his shoulder, and he whispers in my ear.

"You're doing so good, Josephine."

I feel my cheeks flush and he starts moving quicker. He adds another finger and I start to melt. I've never felt like this before. His breath slows and he starts kissing down to my neck, his hand thrusting in and out slowly, though he increases his pace. The room is filled with moans and failed words.