Kutumika

I watched Asha being pulled under, powerless to stop it. I shouldn't have come up with that stupid plan, because now my friend was going to die because of it. "Asha! Asha! Asha!" I kept screaming her name with all of my voice, not caring if lions found me or not. I started to tear up, where was she, she should have surfaced by now. I let go of my tree, and ducked down, not seeing Asha in the dark water. I surfaced, swimming forward as far as I thought necessary. I dived down again and saw a small, thin, golden figure, Asha! I swam forward, trying to reach her, but got pulled into the undercurrent. Catching up to her, I grabbed Asha by the scruff, kicking my legs as hard as I could to escape the undercurrent. I finally managed to swim above the undercurrent, bringing both Asha and I to the surface. I swam over to the bank, pulling Asha up to the grass. She wasn't moving, wasn't breathing. I pushed on her chest, water spilling out of her mouth, but she didn't wake up. I sighed, and curled up next to my friend. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you." I sighed, "Goodbye." I started to cry, but then Asha started coughing. I stood up, staring at her. "Asha!" She just managed to say "Kutumika." Back before she fell asleep. "You just rest here." I said to her "I'll wake you soon." Then there was growling, "What're YOU doing here?!"