"Grandpa." He Kun responded.

"Xiao Kun, I originally planned to send He Qian's uncle to the Propaganda Department of Y Province to help you. At least there is someone who can take care of you and say a few words at critical moments. But you tell me he doesn't seem to be willing, I hope he can Go to S City."

"Yes, Grandpa." He Kun replied lightly, "If he doesn't want to, it's better not to force it." "Yes." Mr. He replied simply, "I

insist Arrange him in this position, I'm afraid that I'm not willing to help you or even ruin your business."

"Who does Grandpa think is suitable?" He Kun asked.

Mr. He thought for a while, "Your eldest uncle has a classmate who is relatively close to your eldest uncle. I heard your eldest uncle mentioned this person and said that he has a good relationship. His current position is transferred to Y province as deputy of the propaganda department. The minister can only be regarded as a level-headed, if it is him, I will help him win a ministerial position, which is an upgrade."

"Grandpa might as well give him the position of the Standing Committee of the Provincial Party Committee." He Kun smiled softly, "He also has a relationship with his uncle. Although the military and politics are not related to each other, whoever leaves can go. The uncle has some relationship. The use of the net is more direct, let the eldest uncle come forward, and you don't sell your face at will."

"You little slick." The old man He laughed and scolded, only in front of this self, the grandson will reveal his true feelings, I really don't know. Which girl will drop this guy in the future.

42

Chapter 42

"The mayor called me just now." Xiao Wen thought about it and sent a text message to He Kun.

"He just wanted to test it out." He Kun replied.

"Now that the storm is surging, we are on the cusp." Xiao Wen replied with a smile.

"Are you afraid?" He Kun asked.

"Not afraid." Xiao Wen replied.

"With the sword in hand, watch the clouds move in all directions." He Kun returned very boldly.

Xiao Wen smiled and returned a 'flaming red lips'.

The Xinyuan County inspection operation started vigorously, but it ended without a hitch. Many people in the compound of the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government were waiting to see jokes.

Xiao Wen looked at the person in front of him who was chatting with him with a smile, and felt a little helpless in his heart. Even if others want to see the jokes of the inspection team, they will take the initiative to put Xiao Wen aside. Who doesn't know that Xiao Wen is Mayor Yan's person, maybe there is still Xiao Wen's strength in such a dead end. But this man is different.

"Xiao Mi, it's really hard for you to supervise this time. I heard that Director He is leading the team, and Xinyuan County attaches great importance to it." The person who dared to come up to watch the joke is Lan Kaiming, the deputy section of the city government office. long.

Lan Kaiming thinks his writing is very good. Mayor Yan once saw the material he wrote when he was a secretary and praised him. From then on, Lan Kaiming thought he was from the Yan faction and was loyal. After Secretary He was promoted, Lan Kaiming thought it was a matter of course to become Mayor Yan's new secretary, but unexpectedly the position of secretary was robbed by Xiao Wen.