The break-up (Third-person POV)

What the hell did I just do..
••••••••••••••••••••
Hyunjin started walking to the airport. He couldn't believe what he just did. He was waiting for his plane to arrive when he got a text.

Jisung👑
Your really breaking up with us?

Jinnie 💗
Yes, I'm not healthy for you guys

He then got another message

Min❤️
Are you for real

Hyunjinnie🤍
Yes. Like I told Jisung, I'm not healthy for you guys

After that he put his phone away and put it on silent. He was crying. How could he really do that? "Hyunjin?" He didn't recognize that voice at all. He turned around and saw Seungmin and jeongin. "What" "Why are you crying!?" Jeongin and Seungmin was really concerned. Not be ause they haven't seen him for years but because he was one of their best friends and were like family to them. "I just broke up with them.." Seungmin looked confused. "Who's them?" "Jisung, Minho, and Felix. I'm not healthy for them. They deserve better" Right after he said that, Jisung, Minho, and Felix came running inside the airport. "WHERE IS HYUNJIN!?" Hyunjin knew it was Felix. He sounded so out of breath. "HE'S OVER HERE!" Hyunjin turned around. "What the hell-" Arms rapped around him from every side possible. "Y-you can't leave us like this.. please.." Jisung, Minho, and Felix were crying. They couldn't lose Hyunjin. Hyunjin was special in their relationship. He helped when they cried, he protected them, he made them feel like they were home and now he's leaving.

"You can't d-do this to u-us Jinnie" Felix was crying more than he expected him to. "I'm not healthy for you guys. You guys can handle yourself on your own" Seungmin and Jeongin decided to join in. "You are healthy for them. You know how much they brag about you being the perfect boyfriend you are? We all know your insecurities and that's fine. That's what they're here for. To make you feel better, to protect you, to make you feel welcome. They always talk about you over the phone. They talk for hours, that's why we hang up. You can't leave them like this Hyunjin" They did talk about him over the phone anytime they are on the phone. Even over text. They did everything together and I mean EVERYTHING. Hyunjin was meant for them and he knew that.

"Fine.."