Ch-29 {Nisha is Back!}

Start from the beginning

Her footsteps became louder and then stopped..

She opened the door with a wide smile..I got in and removed my coat..

"How was your day?" She chirped happily..

"It was good" I fake smiled at her as I remembered Nisha met me today..

"Sid..Was it really good?" She asked me while narrowing her eyes..How come she know I am lying?

"It was okay..Just some work stress" I told her..She nodded at me..

I don't want her to know about Nisha's arrival because she will get tensed about me..Let's handle her myself..

"Ok you get freshen up and come down for dinner" She said and I nodded at her..

I got freshen up and came down and walked towards Ashi who was placing our dinner plates on table..She looked at me and smiled before signalling me to sit down..

After eating dinner we head towards our room for sleeping..

Ashi laid on the bed with me and turned off the lights..She slept peacefully while sleep was far away from my eyes..I was just thinking about Nisha..If Nisha comes to know about Ashi she will hurt her also and I can't let that happen..

I slowly got up from bed and picked up my phone before walking towards balcony..Calling my friend who is a detective I asked him to collect proofs against Nisha..

This time I won't leave her..She will rot in jail for spoiling my happy family..

I came back and laid beside ashi..Just when I closed my eyes I felt a hand over me and a body snuggling to me..

And it didn't took me seconds to know who the person is..Ashi was hugging me while sleeping..She looked cute with her hair falling on her face and her face glowing due to the moonlight entering our room through window..

I smiled at her and again closed my eyes..I soooo want to hug her back but at the same time I don't want to her feel uncomfortable from my touch..

.......

A week later~

It's been a week since my encounter with Nisha..And much to my relief she didn't came back..But still I was admant to find out what she is back for?

I got out of my car and walked towards my film set..I started getting ready fir the scene just then Nisha barged in..I signalled my makeup artist and hair stylist to move out..

"Sid..What have you thought?" She asked..

"Nisha I..." Before I could say she started crying..

"Please sid..I still love you only..What is the thing that is stoping you..Why can't you see that everything was a misunderstanding..Please I know you still love me" She said and hugged me..

I pushed her away lightly..

"Don't come near me and about your love..If you ever loved me then you haven't cheated on me back then..And about me loving you,I don't love you" I said angrily..Her face showed a look of fear but she masked it..

"Sid you don't love me?" Her eyes building up with fake tears again..

"You have such a great acting skill why don't you join movies?" I asked sarcastically..

"You think I am acting?..I am not acting..I am regretting..I realized that I can't live without you..Give me another chance" She said..

God she is such a drama..

"I am going..You should also leave" I said and was about to go when she held my wrist..

"Sid..Have you really moved on or are you in love with some else?" She asked..