IWICTYC part 2

A/n: I can't believe that i'm getting this incredible amount of reads. Thanks!

***

At the table, Hopper, Joyce, Steve, Lucas and Robin were waiting for them.

Mike and Will made their way to the table, sitting down together. They gave a fast glare at each other. "So..." Mike said to break the uncomfortable silence.

"How was your day?" He continued. Hopper glared at him. "None of your business, kid." Hopper said, taking a forkful of his plate.

"Ahem*" Robin called Mike's attention scratching his leg underneath the table.

"They're mad at each other, because Joyce had lost a chicken." Robin whispered.

"Oh." Mike replied.

"Mhm. That's why Hopper is mad." She finished. Mike tilted back to Will, who was pacefully eating his food.

Will stared at mike. "Don't you have to say us something, Mikey?" Will said with a huge grin.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I found the orb." Robin slammed her fists on the table. "THE ORB?!" Her mouth dropped.

"Yeah, the orb."

"Wasn't like, impossible to archieve it. What about the guards?" Steve came and asked. "I stole it, there's not a lot of story about it."  Mike replied.

Will tugged at Mike's arm. "And, do you know how to activate it?" He whispered. "Not yet." He said in his soft tone. The only one he used for Will. "Are you planning on telling them? They rely on you, Mike." Will replied. "I know. Just, not yet, I am not ready."

Mike stood up. "Well guys, thanks for the food, I need to go." After his words he ran back to his room. Will followed after him.

"Mike, you need to tell them that you don't know how to use the orb! Maybe they can help you!" Will told Mike. He was worried that Mike continued lying to everybody.

"I am not telling them."

"But you told them that you knew how to use the orb!" Will aproached Mike. "You can't continue lying."

"I am NOT lying Will, just doing my work." Mike waved his hands in expression.

"You always lie, Mike." Tears were forming at Will's eyes. "You're always lying! You lie to them about the orb, you lied to those children, telling them that their families will come back, when they won't, you lied to YOURSELF! And to ME!" Will finally cried, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You lied! You are lying to yourself."

"We already talked about this, Will." Mike pushed will by his shoulders.

"You like me, Michael. Don't lie to yourself." Will growled.

"Relationships only bring pain, Will, you need to understand that." Mike explained.

"But we kissed!" His hand groped his shirt just where his heart was. "Stop using excuses! You're a liar. Friends don't lie."

"But ex-lovers do." Mike whispered.

"I- I still love you Mike, I gave you my heart!" Will sobbed. Falling on his knees, Mike stared from above. "You don't love me, Will. You're just confused." Will continued crying, taking Michael's words like knifes in his heart.

Mike crouched to meet Will's eyes. "You're a liar." Will muttered. Mike wanted to show that he wasn't sorry about what he had said to Will. But, deep in his chest, concern disturbed him.

"Will, I..." Mike tried to touch him. "DO NOT TOUCH ME!" Will slapped Mike's hand away. "I am, just scared too Mike. I can't help it but being scared too." Will stared deep in his eyes. "I am scared, like you, but it can work. We can make it work." He continued.

Mike stroked Will's cheek with his hand. This time, he didn't refuse his touch. Instead, he melted into Mike's hand. Humming lowly.

"We can make it work." Will repeated. "I believe in us."

With this words, Mike leaned in, catching Will's lips into a kiss. A gentle one. Who showed hope and love in every second. When the kiss broke, Mike took Will's hands into his, and he stared at him right in the eye.

"We can try to make it work, I will believe you this time, Will. But if someday I die, take me to the prettiest hill." And with this words, Mike kissed Will's forehead.

"I will." Will said.

And Mike, happy for having made what's right, he went outside one day, and he never came back.

A/n: And here it is, my heart 💔. Sorry for not being active, I had things to do. I cried writing the last verses, AND, I am okay, thanks for asking :) ilysm.