shirt

This is located somewhere in season 4. After the mindflayer. The only thing that changes is that the byers haven't moved to california yet.

Will, Mike and Dustin were riding their bikes, just for enjoying the views of the town and it's surroundings. Will didn't seem comfortable with being near the woods. Childhood trauma, when he was taken by the demogorgon and he had to survive almost a week in the upside down. Even him couldn't believe it.

When they reached the place where will went missing years ago. Will tugged mike's shirt, with a tight grip on it, he pulled slowly, trying to call mike's attention. That seemed to be susccesfull, Mike turned around to face Will. "Is everything okay?" Mike whispered. Will just shook his head.

Dustin noticed the conversation between both, walking near them. "What's happening?" Dustin asked. "Oh, nothing, it's just that-" Mike stood there, without finishing his sentence, waiting for the approval of will to continue. Will just left a small nod, which meant that Mike could continue talking.

"Will is- feeling uncomfortable here. Remember? When he got kidnapped by thr demogorgon?" Mike explained. Dustin nodded and hummed in aproval. "Yeah, i understand man, well, don't worry, we can head home." Dustin said, turning his bike around. "But, you don't care, right?" Mike asked. "Not at all, either way i had plans with Steve at scoops." Dustin said. Leaving the two boys alone, with a warm "goodbye".

They both stared at each other and shrugged. Mike just laughed. "Let's get you home." Mike said. Leaving a smal pat on Will's back. "Can we- can we watch something, like a movie, or read comics together?" Will asked. Mike turned around. "Yeah, why not? Take your bike byers. Let's go out of here." Mike said. Both riding their bikes.

"Yeah, it gives me creeps." Will said softly, thinking that Mike didn't hear him at all. "Same here!" Mike shouted. "A race to your house!" Mike said.

***

During the way home, it started raining, soaking the clothes of both of them. When they got to will's house. Joyce handed them some towels. "Wait a second Mike, i have dry clothing in my closet!" Will said. Running to his room. "Will, there's no need to lend me-" Mike said. But he didn't finish his sentence because will was already in front of him with some dry clothes. "I'll change in the bathroom. You can change in my room." Will said.

Mike made his way to will's room. But he stood there. "Will." He said. Will stared at Mike. "Yeah?" Will said. Mike thought things twice and he replied. "Nothing, sorry." Will just shrugged and he left into the bathroom.

With mike alone in will's bedroom, he changed, will seemed to take long, so mike just decided to take a look around. He saw some drawings of will over the table. They were pretty detailed. And colored. Mike went through will's collection of comics. And he saw a small book, which was pure black. Hidden under the shelf.

When mike had it in his hand. Will entered the room, and his face was pure shock. "Hey mike, give that back." Will said softly aproaching Mike. "Why?" Mike asked like a little kid. "Because it's private- so please, hand it over." Will said, and he tried to take it from Mike's hands. "Too slow!" Mike just laughed. Waving the book around. After some time of chasing. They both ended up in the floor. Mike was below Will, and will was in his hands and knees. With his legs spread open and his arms beside Mike's head.

Of course, Mike had the book on his hands. "Quit teasing Michael." Will said. Mike just shook his head. "Give it back! Please." Will begged, to the point that he was almost crying. "Firstly, let me read what's inside." Mike said. "It's my diary Wheeler!" Will just shouted. He couldn't do anything, if he moved a single part of his body, he will trip down over mike. He didn't want to fall, or hurt mike in the process.

So will just gave up. "Okay, you can read it." Will's face was red when Mike opened the first page of the book. Will knew that mike will never leave him alone if he didn't read that book. Mike went through all of the pages of Will's diary. Until he went frozen, and he slowly closed the book. He stared up, to meet with Will's gaze. Mike blushed. And will was already blushing from moments ago.

Mike cupped will's face. Running his hands through will's bowl cut. Which he thought that it was stylish, and looked pretty on Will.

He slowly leaned in. His hands ran across will's chest. Tugging him hardly and thowing Will below him. They both weren't aware of what they were doing, they just died for kissing each other in that moment. Will's face flushed from ear to ear with a red tone. Mike noticed, and he ran his hand through will's cheek. "Uh mike- sure that you wanna do this?" Will asked. Mike just leaned in, into a soft kiss. Both of their lips were gently pressed together. Will's legs were wrapped around mike's waist. They both broke the kiss for a few seconds to take air before Mike lifts Will up.

Will tightened the grip of his legs for not falling. And Mike's hands were holding Will's ass. Mike deepened the kiss a little bit, that ended in a french one. When they both broke the kiss, Will was in pure bliss. They just stared each other. And Will pulled the sleeve of Mike's shirt. "This shirt." Will said.

Mike just laughed softly. "What?" He asked. "It looks cute on you~mmhmm." Will said softly. Hiding his face in mike's neck.

***

Mike had left Will's house over an hour ago. Will was about to go to sleep when he noticed that Mike had left his wet clothes at his house. But the clothing had already dried. Will brought the t-shirt to his face, and he smelled it. It did smell like Michael wheeler. So Will just decided to keep it, until he met Mike again. Will just grinned, and he used Mike's shirt as his pillowcase. So he could sleep feeling safe. 💗

A/n: Wait- hold it. Will? You need to return that clothes! 1051 words, slayyy! Ily darlings, nice day :)

Edit: thanks for 20 views 💗 now there are 1605 words in total lmao.