It made sense though. I always wondered why he never complained about his salary.

Then again

This is too much information to process. I'm going to need a long vacation from everything I've been dealing with.

I watched as he put the blazer down and walked towards the pictures on the wall. I went and stood next to him.

There was silence before I broke it.

"Do you ever miss any of this?" I asked,referring to all of it.

He understood as he answered
"Of course. Not the memories of me being a jerk though. Other than that,I miss everything and everyone. From performing to just hanging out" I watched as he glanced at the picture I was looking at earlier.

"Who are they?" I asked.

He went towards the picture and pointed at someone.

"That's Thad,that's Nick,he's Jeff,he's Wes,the one in the corner is David and....." He stopped at a chubby looking guy.

His finger lingered there,still silent. I looked at Barry only to see him gulp.

"That's....Trent" He finally said.
"My fellow Warbler members and my friends" He completed.

"I saw them when I was watching
that Uptown girl video" I mumbled.

"You watched what now!?" Barry yelled looking at me.

"Ok I might have found some of your performances" I said smiling sheepishly.

"How?"

"On YouTube"

"That's impossible- wait damn it" Barry said as he took his phone out.

"What?" I said confusedly.

I watched him go on YouTube and type....Warblers?

His eyes seem to widen when he saw different performances.

"Who even found these? And how did they upload it?" He muttered under his breath as he clicked on one of it.

It was called "I Want You Back".

He paused it and looked at the channel which read "H.C." weird?
tell me about it.

He started pacing looking deep in thought. He then halted.

"Hunter" He spoke with wide eyes and I was even more confused.

"Hunter? Who's that?" I asked.

He didn't exactly answer my question but he carried on.

"Of course... who else would have this"

"Alex can you take these down?"

I looked at him suspiciously.

"You just don't want anyone else to find these don't you?"

"Well yeah"

"Barry how long are you going to run?" I asked,unintentionally making a pun.

"Huh?"

"Don't you get it? Your past is catching up with you"

"Can you stop with the Flash jokes?" He said in disbelief.

I groaned "I'm not doing it on purpose and that's not the point,
this is signs. Maybe you need to accept everything that happened.
Barry,you were never done with your past,you put it on hold. Sooner or later,everyone will find out. How do you think Kara is going to react?"

"You don't understand. I've done bad things and... I'm scared. What if I go back to my old ways? I'm not doing that again"

"You couldn't have been that bad"

"I almost blinded my fake crush and I literally sent a guy to a hospital" He said in a dull tone.

"Jeez" I said in horror. He gave me a sarcastic smile.

"But did you mean to?"

"Of course not"

"Exactly,listen to me Barry. You need to come to terms with everything that happened. Don't worry,everything will work out in the end. It's scary and hard but you've got this. I know you do" I said honestly.

He sighed "You're right. By the way,when were you so wise?"

"Seriously?" I said with a glare.

He chuckled "Just kidding"

👋 👋

Okay something I forgot to mention is that Crisis on infinite earth's never happened. I'm creating my own Crisis 😁😉

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys again in the next chapter 🙏 😀 😊 ❤