"Not... that one."

Start from the beginning

Only a parvenu riche could say such a thing.

Gu Shishi’s feet touched each other.

“You like them?”

Huo Sishen had an idea when he saw the glow on her.

“Just tell the person who help you change which ones you like.”

Gu Shishi nodded cautiously immediately, then shook her head again.

“I do like them, but we shouldn’t buy all of them. Even two of three sets are a little too much.”

She stuck her tongue out after she said that.

“Afterall, they can only be worn once.”

Huo Sishen raised his brows. “Siyi said that you will need pretty much four to five sets for the entire ceremony.”

Leaving her family’s house, meeting the guests, first part of the ceremony, second part of the ceremony, toasting.

A bride would need to change into a few different sets depending on the situation.

Was she trying to save money for him?

It was true that it would all become communal properties after they have gotten married.

His lips curved upward as he was thinking.

She was a frugal one at that.

“You make money so you can spend them.

“Just let them know which ones you like,” said Huo Sishen with a big wave of his hand.

None of those was an issue.

If she liked a particular brand a lot, he could even consider acquiring the brand itself.

Granted, all these brands were family owned. They might not want to sell it off.

Gu Shishi was happy immediately.

She recalled the 10,000-year plan that the system had once mentioned.

The interest from the boss alone would be enough for her for a lifetime.

This man, what a classic rich fool!

With the exception of being a tsundere from time to time, he was almost perfect!

For a change, even Huo Sishen’s eyes were smiling.

“You don’t need to worry about any of those.

“At least, you will not be able to burn through all of my money on your own.”

It would take at least two generations to spend all of his money even without making another dime.

Two generations...

Huo Sishen’s black eyes sparkled.

He had never thought about future generations before.

Gu Shishi covered up her mouth and smiled. “Okay, I’ll try very hard to huohuo(spend) it then!”

Huo Sishen’s chin tightened immediately.