Beep! Old Mrs. Chen Became an Elder Who'd Cherish You and Stand Behind You

Start from the beginning

Instead of tiptoeing around him, she went over to made those rude comments that she did?

Who was she to comment on whether the boss was truly working overtime or who he was having lunch with?

She was neither his secretary nor Siyi. She didn’t know his entire schedule so how could she interfere with is work?

The Luo’s business had collapsed and words had it that the housemaster of the Luo’s might get jail time.

Perhaps the boss was talking to Luo Pingting about matters concerning the Luo’s?

Perhaps he was going to acquire the Luo’s?

Gu Shishi reached her hand out and smacked herself over her head.

All she heard was Luo Pingting staying something along the line of “Thank you, Big Brother Huo, for helping her and helping the Luo’s” before she was angered and dashed over there.

She had no idea what was really going on.

She was being too rash.

Gu Shishi regretted a little now.

“Have a seat, guru.”

It was Old Mrs. Chen’s kind voice.

“I have them bring their house dishes already.”

Gu Shishi recollected herself immediately and smiled at the old lady.

She sat down next to her.

“Guru, those emojis that you have drawn are so cute. I’ve sent them to my old friends and they were all very envious.”

Old Mrs. Chen had already bragged about them in her friend’s circle on her way over.

Just like Chen Kexin.

“But, don’t worry, your time is very precious and no matter how they beg, I will not casually hand out your contact information. I can’t possibly let you spend your time to work on these…”

And the old lady’s voice came to an abrupt stop.

Gu Shishi picked the cup of chrysanthemum tea in front of her.

She then removed her facemask and her hat and blew slightly at the tea cup.

The fragrance of the tea occupied the air in front of her immediately. Old Mrs. Chen was so shocked that her mouth dropped open and she wasn’t able to shut it again.

Chen Kexin, sitting next to the two of them, looked over at her own grandmother then over at Gu Shishi who looked nonchalant.

Her lips twitched.

What a familiar scene!

“Gu… gu….”

Old Mrs. Chen was so shock that she couldn’t even finish her word.

Chen Kexin signed.

And what familiar line!

It was exactly the same as her reaction when she found out that Gu Shishi was the Ink Painting Guru!

Her grandmother didn’t fare any better than her!

Made sense. She had always assumed that Gu Shishi was a well-known ink painting artist at least in her fifties or sixties whose work would be at least ten million and up. The truth deviated quite a bit from what she had thought.

She was way off, in fact!

So how could she not be shocked?

Old Mrs. Chen had no idea what her granddaughter was thinking about her right now. Had she known, she just might have her handwrite a copy of the Classic of Filial Piety.