"Only one person can call him Big Brother Huo in this world and that's me."

Start from the beginning

“It’s fine, it’s fine. It’s just lunch. I’ll just let them know that I will be late.”

Old Mrs. Chen was very passionate about this.

Granted, she was also good at reading people. She suddenly noticed that Gu Shishi had never once taken off her facemask.

A thought suddenly crossed her mind.

“Guru, do you not want to reveal your identity in real life?”

Alright.

This old lady even knew what’s “in real life”.

“I am very good at keeping secrets. You can ask Keke. I have never told anyone about all the examinations that Keke had failed in the past.”

Old Mrs. Chen swore solemnly.

Chen Kexin, “…… Grandma!”

“What’s the problem with sharing that with the guru?”

Gu Shishi’s lips twitched.

Oh, never mind.

Old Mrs. Chen was… a woman who was so true to herself, so what if she found out?

***

Inside of Baiweiju.

It was close to noon and a cold current entered their main lobby that should have been very busy.

A man in straightened suit walked inside of it expressionlessly.

His chiseled side profile looked handsome and cold. His dark eyes were piercing with a chilling glow.

Him just standing inside of the main lobby was enough to make the busy servers and diners paused for half a second and the cacophonous chatting quieted down.

Baiweiju, a Michelin three-star restaurant.

A place that one needed to stand in line in order to dine at. A place where all the seats were always filled.

“Big, Big Brother Huo… you really came!” Came a voice filled with a pleasant disbelief.

Huo Sishen looked up coldly and saw Luo Pingting sitting next to a window, waving at him.

He narrowed his eyes and walked toward her in his slender long legs.

The server led him over to the table and Luo Pingting stood up and pulled out his chair for him in person.

“Thank you for coming. I… really didn’t think that you’d agree to have lunch with me…”

Her cheeks were a pinkish color and there were shyness in her limpid, black eyes. She couldn’t hide how happy she was.

Huo Sishen, on the other hand, did not take a seat but just looked at her from top down.

“Have lunch with me?”

A cold sarcastic feel came out from between his thin lips.

“It seems that Miss Luo still doesn’t think that the Luo’s current situation is bad enough.”

Luo Pingting turned pale immediately.

“Big Brother Huo, I know the rumors were all fabricated. I trust you as much as Chuchu does.”

Huo Sishen narrowed his eyes.

Luo Pingting thought he had believed her and gave her a chance to explain herself. She wanted to start immediately.

“Second Brother Huo had mentioned in the past that you don’t like to interact with others.

“Which was why I had never approached you.”