Not Qin Ruhai! I won't allow it!

Start from the beginning

He could use the fact that they were engaged as an excuse… but that would just be delaying the inevitable.

He couldn’t marry her.

He’d just be wasting her youth.

If that was the case, perhaps he should let her gain more experience?

Even if they were to break up unpleasantly, at least she’d still be under his watch and she wouldn’t end up like Qin Ruhai’s sister, having both her heart and her body deceived.

All in all, Qin Ruhai grew up with him.

If he…

“Give it more thought,” said Huo Sishen in a deep voice while frowning.

“Be sincere.”

Qin Ruhai nodded madly and still had no idea that he had just become the “date”.

He was just happy that not only was there melon to eat, he could even be involved by giving advices.

“That goes without saying!”

“You must have her back before 10 PM.”

Huo Sishen looked at Qin Ruhai coldly.

Qin Ruhai was a little surprised. “Boss, are you that conservative?”

The two of them live under the same roof and could cuddle and be intimate every day.

Why did he need to have a curfew for a date on Thanksgiving day?

Seeing the look of death, Qin Ruhai resorted to nodding.

“That works. Keep on yakking after getting back.”

Just a matter of change of scenery.

Huo Sishen, “……!”

The words were suffocating.

“I didn’t say you can come. You are not allowed into the front door.”

Qin Ruhai nodded again. Of course, he would be on a date of his own.

Why would he want to be here to be the third wheel?

All he needed was second-hand information from Siyi for melon-eating purposes.

“Don’t worry. I won’t barge in. Don’t you know me after all these years? When have I ever invited myself over when you said I can’t come over?

“Speaking of, I don’t mind tell you this. I have prepared the perfect tool for my date.”

Huo Sishen’s brows furrowed deeply.

“It’s a secret. I won’t say anything else.”

Qin Ruhai laughed devilishly.

“You are still an infant when it comes to dating. Everything in due time.”

The cold air froze inside the side and almost turning into real ice cubes.

Qin Ruhai felt a chill behind his neck.

He had no idea what he had said wrong but best to sneak away right about now.

Not too long after Qin Ruhai had left, the frowning Huo Sishen picked up the phone from his desk

“Have someone bring over their newest female clothes from these few brands tomorrow.”

Siyi, “……”

Huo Sishen hung up the phone without explaining himself any further.

It was easy for a girl to be deceived by a boy when she was inexperienced.