You are a man. So man uuup~

Start from the beginning

Gu Shishi, “…. Um…”

Something about that just sounded off?!

After she had finished taking care of the system, she returned to the dinner table.

As soon as she had sat back down and saw the tall, handsome, slightly cold, domineering and delicate boss in front of her, she could feel a fire burning inside of her.

That was not entirely her fault.

Mainly, the description of the wine effects were too suggestive.

Spill the truth, cry, then the man would coddle her…. In short, that was just losing control when one was drunk?

If it was any other man, she would never want to do that.

But the boss was too overly attractive. She had been drooling over his fingers for a long time already. All of a sudden, she even remembered the time when she was hiding inside of the closet… he had just gotten out of the shower and water was still dripping down from his body…

So enticing!

And dangerous!

Gu Shishi suddenly felt thirsty.

Welp, she was a woman with very acute senses.

She had been drawing for over 20 years and she was always able to notice the beautiful things in life!

Her eyes came with innate filters!

And the boss was overly exceptional…

She took a sip of the wine and gave an embarrassed smile under his gaze.

She regretted immediately after she had taken the sip.

[Beep! Alcohol detected!]

[‘Blush after wine’ triggered!]

[Beep! It’s a dark night out and the host had drunk too much. Side-effect of being drunk triggered!]

POOOUUUF—

Gu Shishi’s face was about to cram up.

What one worried about the most would always come true?!

“Emm… Mr. Huo…?”

Gu Shishi shivered and lifted up her little face.

As she was talking, she could already feel that her little cheeks were starting to glow.

She drank a lot more earlier in the night but did not have this same feeling.

This was probably the effect of the halo that she had put on.

Huo Sishen lifted up his black eyes and he saw the girl’s pale face in front of her slowly becoming a pink shade that resembled a budding flower.

Her limpid eyes had somehow become foggy.

They were steamy.

The corners of her eyes had always pointed slightly upward, and now, in between her blinks, there was an added sense of moist charm.

She was like a completely different person.

Frowning, his slightly cold look focused back onto her cheeks. Half of her little face was red.

It was going from a light pink and becoming darker progressively. Now they were flushed, as thought she had blush on.

“Mr. Huo, seeing that I had tried so hard and gave it my best at cooking for you the last few days…”

Gu Shishi rubbed her little hands together. She felt that her body was also becoming warmer.

Darn! This was the side effect of being “drunk”!