𝗢𝗡𝗘. | 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘

AU(s) IN SCENARIO:
-APOCALYPSE(sort of)
-TIME TRAVEL

---------------------------

𝗢𝗡𝗘
-After Tommy's death in the prison, Tubbo was angry. Not just angry, but so much more than that. This time, however, Dream was unable to resurrect Tommy. Tubbos's anger slowly and slowly built up, and the fact that people were literally celebrating his death or didn't even care angered him even more. He almost just tried to kill himself, but that wouldn't be enough. He had to do more. Knowing that Tubbo had been working with nukes for awhile now, he had decided to try them out again, though this time it was so much bigger.

-Nobody but Ranboo knew about this, and Ranboo even tried to talk him out of it but failed. Tubbo had gone and got his closest friends and told them to be safe on a specific date and time. He had ended up doing it, with Ranboo being there and trying to stop him, but failing and dying with Tubbo. A lot of people died that day. So many people died. But the couple people who hadn't died were (Oc), Karl, and a couple others who (Oc) didn't know.

-It had been a few months now, almost a year, and (Oc) was still devastated over (Crush)'s death, the person they loved and their best friend/closest friend. Karl had come to them with an offer. Karl couldn't time travel anymore for personal reasons that (Oc) didn't know about, and offered to give (Oc) the book to travel in time to fix this.

-(Oc) had taken the offer. Originally, they had tried to go back in time BEFORE Tommy went into the prison but had ended up going into time the day that Tommy went inside, days before dying atleast. waking up pretty close to (Crush)'s house, (Oc) didn't look like they did in this timeline; no, they looked like they did in the future. All (Oc) knew now was that they had to stop what was going to happen in the future.

---------------------------

𝗧𝗪𝗢
Request a scenario !!