𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦

-_-_-_-_-_-RULES-_-_-_-_-_-_-

1. | For the most part, this is going to be a canon-only roleplay. BUT-you may request CC scenarios if you'd like! There will probably be one or two scenarios on it; also, I'll be posting a lot of scenarios that take place in an AU. There will also be a lot of crossover scenarios!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

2. | Please be at least semi-literate. I'll be trying to match the amount you write. I absolutely hate one-liners and I have no idea how to reply to them, so if you reply with a one-liner I will not respond. That's not the only thing; please Roleplay in third person. I'll probably warn you the first time that you write anything not in third person. If you do it again after that, I just won't respond.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

3. | I don't mind whatsoever if you play a canon character instead of an OC; I just ask that you respect that I'll still be playing an OC with a love interest. I'll of course still be playing the character you're playings love interest also! But you do have to do the same and play my OC's love interest.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

4. | I don't mind cussing whatsoever; just don't do it way too much and when you do just censor it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

5. | Nothing sexual. Not in pms. Nowhere. At most you can mention that you did it in the past or skip over it, but only with people who are comfortable with things like that.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

6. | For the most part, I'm good with sensitive topics. I don't really have any triggers. But there are things I will not allow whatsoever, and those are; S/A, Incest, s^icide, SH (mostly just roleplaying doing it, your OC can have scars, just don't roleplay actually doing it and maybe don't bring it up all the time for no reason), grooming, pedophilia and definitely others. Though please tell me if you have any triggers or anything you are uncomfortable with roleplaying, since sometimes I will bring up uncomfortable topics and I don't want to make anybody uncomfortable or anything.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

7. | I don't mind whatsoever if your oc is a family member of another character, or a best friend. Go ahead! Get creative! Just please, no perfect characters; and don't just make their flaws/personality mental health issues. Your OC may have mental health issues or any mental disorders, just please don't make it their only personality trait. (IM NOT TRYING TO BE INSENSITIVE, I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN</3)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

8. | I don't mind what your Oc's sexuality or gender is whatsoever. No need to ask.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

9. | I know in one of the other rules I brought this up, but I'm going to bring it up again. I play your love interest; you play mine. There may be scenarios where someone else will be brought into it, but you don't need to do those, or if you like them but don't want to play another person, you can always just change the scenario up a bit! Though you do NOT need to have a love interest, I'll try my best to make scenarios that don't have to do with love interests.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

10. | Please fill out a form for your OC, you may tag just let me know you're tagging first. You may have as many OC's as you want, just keep track of them. Personally, I don't use all my OC's for every scenario. I just choose one to do the scenario with! Though you can do whatever you'd like.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

11. | I always have a lot of people asking me this, and yes, we may PM to Roleplay. I actually would rather do that if you don't mind, but if you can't that's alright too. Just please let me know that you'd like us to PM! Just ask 'May i?' On a scenario and when I say that we can just PM me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

12. | Hate the character, not the roleplayer. Please don't get into fights or hate on this book. I'm not saying you have to love the book or you can't not like it, just don't comment about it. Trying to educate me on something I'm doing that's wrong is completely different, please do that if you see that I'm doing something wrong.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

// I'll probably add more rules later on! \\