2

Y/Ns POV

I waited another day before going back there. I didn't want to risk running into that group of boys. I wouldn't be able to explain why I'm there with out them finding out I wrote the letter.

When I got there I found the desk and searched for the letter. In it's place I found a note. I read it.

To The Secret Admirer.

You didn't sign your letter, so I won't sign mine. I found your letter, guess that's obvious or else I wouldn't be replying to it. It was very beautiful and I want to find you and give it back. But you didn't sign your name. It seems like you don't want to be found at all. If this ever finds you I hope for a reply.

-From
          The Finder.

This had to be one of those boy's. God, I really should've looked. Whoever it is wants to give it back, all I have to do is reply. So I did. I left my note where I found the other one.

Yunho's POV

It's been 2 days since I wrote my note. Should I check for a reply? We do plan to meet up there today, so I guess it makes sense to.

I arrive in the club room early to check for a reply. To my excitement there is one.

To The Finder

You are right indeed. I do not want to be found. But I want my letter back. It wasn't supposed to be read, or else it wouldn't have been left in an old desk no one uses. Leave my letter in the desk.
-From
       A Secret Admirer.

Well that's rather cold. I wanted to meet this person, and all they want is their letter back. I guess it makes sense though. But I'm having fun.

That's when I thought of an idea.
I hope they play along. I put my note in the desk, and pulled my phone out to wait for my friends.

Y/Ns POV

I waited another two days before going to the club room, and checking for my letter. It's never that easy though is it? I pulled the note out and read it.

To The Secret Admirer.

I understand you wish to remain anonymous, so in fairness I will withhold my name as well. But I am not giving the letter back so easily. How about we make this a game? If you figure out who I am first, you get your letter back. But if I do, I keep it.

-From
           The Finder.

What? Seriously? Who does this asshole think they are? I don't have time for these games. I need my letter back. I grabbed my notebook and wrote my response. I put it in the desk and left the room.

Yunho's POV

It's been two days since I left my note. They usually reply by then. I should go check.

I heard a door open and close down the hallway. Is that them? I hurried to check, but no one was there. I went in and found a note.

To The Finder.

As fun as your game sounds, I don't have time for it. I need my letter back. I'd appreciate it if you'd just put it back where you found it, and left me alone.

-From
         A Secret Admirer.

Seriously? They won't play along. They say their busy, maybe it's not that they won't, but that they can't.
I write my reply and leave it in the desk.

Y/Ns POV

I swear when I was leaving club room after writing my response someone was coming down the hallway. I think I should wait 3 days this time.

And so I did. On the third day I went to the club room, and found a response. I was hoping this would be my letter.

To The Secret Admirer.

If you don't have the time now, we can always play this game later. I have your letter somewhere safe and hidden, your secret love letter won't be getting out. I'll be waiting for your reply so we can start our game.

-From
         The Finder.

How sneaky. Maybe I should never reply, it seems like this person doesn't want to share my letter with the whole school. Maybe they'll keep waiting until I graduate. No I'd be to stressed out that they'd release it one day, even though there's no way to tie it to me, hearing people talk about it would embarrass me. I decided to respond.