Chapter 3.1: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry. I was just testing you. You're just like them. Too naive."

"You don't need to force yourself, you know? I'll ask others instead to brought you a water."

"No need. If you're willing to do that far, it just shows you're sincere."

She then drink the water without hesitation. On the other hand, I just watch her finish it till the last drop. After that, I gave my handkerchief to wipe her mouth as she gently put the glass in the table.

"I really want to help you that's why you must answer my questions to prove your innocence. I know you just being manipulated by someone."

As I sat again on my seat, Tobiichi-san knitted her eyebrows. She probably noticed that the way how Kotori and me interrogates are entirely different to each other.

"Don't worry. There's no hidden camera nor recording installed inside here. It is just you and me." I said.

Looking at her reaction, it seems like I was right. DEM is really the one behind of all happened in the water park. It is just my baseless assumption but I'm glad I took the risk.

To wrap things up, I decided to ask more questions and gave her false information like on what will suppose to happen if she won't cooperate with me. Of course, that would be a force interrogation similar to a torture. I made my statement convincing as possible.

I told Tobiichi-san that I have a video tape of her and Westcott talking privately in a secluded place, which I don't really have. I also promised that if she would tell me what really happened, I'll be able to remove the crime she committed and make her punishment minimal to a suspension. But even though how much I try to trick her, her lips remained sealed.

"I see. What a stubborn lady you are. I don't want to do this but it seems like I don't have any other choice." I muttered enough that I was the only one who heard what I said just now.

It doesn't took a minute before the effects appeared. Tobiichi-san suddenly fell down to the floor as she put her arms between her thighs. Her legs are trembling and her face turns red. She also starting to breath heavily while looking at me passionately.

"You b-bastard! W-what did you do t-to me!? What d-did you make me d-drink!?"

"Aphrodisiac."

A/N: For those who doesn't know, aphrodisiac is a food, drink, or drug that stimulates sexual desire.

"Wha-!?"

Torture comes in two different types. Physical and mental, but I use a different method. You can say it as unorthodox way of torturing someone. Without further ado, it is to give that person an unbearable pleasure. This will happen if you combine the two different types of torture into one.

"From now on, you'll answer every question I ask to you honestly. Even if you moan or scream loudly, no one will be able to hear you. Remember, I won't let you cum if you don't obey me, do you understand?"

"Y-yes master....."

Using all the knowledge I have, I removed her clothes and started inserting my fingers inside her as I move it back and forth vigorously. I also make sure to use her nipples to stimulate her even more. For me, this is so difficult to do specially I'm trying to hold myself back, but I already predicted this to happen and prepared myself in advance.