He felt something hard bump into the back of his head. [y/n] noticed right away that it wasn't an accident, she was infuriated as she called the person who bumped into her brother's head out. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?"

Monoma raised his eyebrow, looking at Izuku as he spoke while holding his food tray, "Ah, sorry. My tray couldn't fit with that big head of yours." 

[y/n] growled as she furrowed her eyebrows at him as she stood up from her seat, "Why the hell did you do that on purpose?!" 

Monoma blinked, "Oh, you must be that hot-head's girlfriend. Birds of the same feather flock together, as what they say."

"The f*uck? Don't associate me with that scoundrel, you copycat."

"Really? Hmm..." He hummed, "I was pretty sure that guy mentioned it, I guess I misheard it."

He looked at them, "Anyways, I did hear you guys ran into the hero killer."

He continued as he starts to ramble, "I guess the sports festival wasn't enough! You just keep getting attention with one stunt after another, huh?? Class A?! But now it's looking like that attention isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's starting to get dangerous, right?!"

He then began to speak in a higher tone, "Pretty scary, I must say! I'm just worried that one of these days, we're all gonna get caught up in some of your antics! Isn't it so scary, hu-Gah!!" 

His speech was interrupted as a girl from the same class hit him and knocked him out as she took Monoma's tray to prevent it from spilling and making a mess, "That's not funny! Didn't you hear what happened to Iida?"

She continued as she grabbed and lifted the motionless Monoma by his collar while holding his food tray, "Sorry, Class A. This guy is just... well... you know..." She sweatdropped as she chuckled nervously.

"Thanks, Kendo. Things might've gotten worse if you hadn't shown up." Izuku sighed in relief. 

Kendo shook her head. "It's no big deal. Also, I overheard you guys saying you're not sure about the practical exam. Between you and me, I hear..."

The students at the table then had their ears on her as she spoke in a lower volume compared to her scolding the boy he's holding now, "...it'll be a battle against robots, like in the entrance exam."

Izuku exclaimed while still looking at Monoma, who is been motionless and unconscious, "Huh, really?! How did you know that?" 

She replied, "I know this will sound unfair, but I know an older student and they told me this."

He then began to look down with furrowed eyebrows as he placed his fist onto his chin as [y/n] sighed, "Oh, there he goes." 

And with that, he began muttering in his seat, "It isn't unfair at all! Intel gathering is just one aspect of the exam... of course! Why didn't I think of that? I should have just-"

As he continues muttering, Uraraka joked, "it would be pretty funny if we see the two of them doing it altogether." 

[y/n]'s face lit up as she tilts her head, "Oh, I thought that already happened before, though?"

Monoma finally has come to his senses while still hanging by, "Kendo... you fool. We finally had an Intel advantage over them!! This was our chance to show up the detestable Class A- Ack!!" 

He's once again knocked out as his body was continuously dragged by Kendo as she scolds, "They're not detestable."

The students in the table deadpanned, "She's like the big sister of Class B..."