ch. 1 moving in

Your fit^^^ (feel free to change)
__________

You just flew from the East Coast to move in the Hype House. You came to LA with nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Anyways, you took an Uber all the way to the hype house. You knock on the door, and Thomas comes opening the door. You and Thomas have known each other for a while now. He was so happy to see you. You were too.
Thomas- Hey y/n! Come in everyone is waiting for you!
Y/n- Oh ok!
You walk in meeting everyone. But you see one unfamiliar face. A tall man wearing a wife beater and a light blue bandana.
???- Hi there you must be y/n. A pleasure to meet you. My name is Jacob.
Y/n- Hello Jacob! Nice to meet you.
Jacob seems very nice to you.
T- Your room is across from Jacob's, so he'll show you. You agree and you walk with him to your room. He was quite sweet too you. He was a really nice friend.
Jacob- y/n you haven't brought anything where will you sleep?
Y/n- oh I was just about to go shopping to get a blanket and I was hoping to crash on the couch.
I had a box in my hand which contained all my clothes. So yes it was quit heavy. You set down the box and you went to the couch. You woke up really early to catch your flight (your flight was at 5 am it is currently 11 am)

4:30 pm

You were sitting down on the couch scrolling through social media till a rubber bullet hits you. You turn around and it's Kristian laughing hard.
Y/N pov (y/n pov is going to be the main pov now)-
He asked you if you wanted to join and of course I said yes. Thomas was recording obviously, and we were fighting. Me and Paige were being targeted. Mia and Tabs went out to grab Starbucks. Paige threw me in front of her as a human shield.
Paige- HELP ME Y/N
y/n- HAHAH WHAT THE HELL WHY AM I YOUR HUMAN SHEILD.
I turned my back facing Paige laughing when someone dragged me and through me into the beanbags. It was Jacob, of course. I started shooting him laughing and then Ace came in and started shooting me. I ran outside laughing I wasn't looking where I was going. I tripped over a rock and fell on the concrete. I kept on laughing hard. I got a small cut nothing big. I went inside while everyone was still playing to rinse the cut and put a bandage on. Everyone was done playing by the time I put the bandage on. Jacob came sweating asking if I was okay. I assured him I was fine and I went to go sit down. Tabs and Mia comes in with the drinks.
Paige- finally what took you guys so long.
Everyone got their drinks. I got a pink drink bc I just love it (feel free to change). Thomas told everyone to celebrate we are going out to a really expensive and fancy dinner and to wear something classy.

END OF CHAPTER
536 words