‖013‖ .☮︎AUTUMN TRAILS☮︎.

Start from the beginning

After a while of them walking around, they entered a small café called 'café mami' around a corner. The bell ringing along with their entrance and alerting the staffs of their arrival. The air inside was colder than outside—maybe because there wasn't a lot of customers, but either ways Fuyuko loved it. Both the cold and the quite atmosphere.

Atsumu eagerly bounced over to a table next to the glass wall showing outside, taking a chair on one side. He went silent though, when he caught sight of Osamu and Fuyuko's hands—blinking a few times to see if he was just seeing things as they sat down across from him, hands finally leaving each other.

"'re ya guys hidin' somethin' from me?" Atsumu questioned suspiciously, narrowed dubious eyes moving in-between the two. "Why do I get the feelin' ya guys 're closer than ever?"

Osamu and Fuyuko glanced over to each other's eyes, before turning back to Atsumu. The former with a cocky smirk while Fuyuko had a mysterious smile. "We aren't hiding anything from you Atsu-chin."

Atsumu got literal shivers from how suspicious their faces were. "Ya sure? Cuz yer faces 're hella sus right now."

He was interrupted when a waiter came over to take their orders, distracting them from their conversation. Osamu ordered a simple pudding with bubble tea while Atsumu went with chocolate brownie with a vanilla milk shake. Fuyuko on the other hand ordered a large molten chocolate lava cake with iced chocolate as a drink, which was honestly the most her company have seen her order before. They knew she wasn't much of an eater, so her sweet tooth was fully apparent.

It didn't take long for their order to arrive, making her stare at the delicious desserts with flowers surrounding all around her

It didn't take long for their order to arrive, making her stare at the delicious desserts with flowers surrounding all around her. "Desserts are the best." She voiced loud enough for the brothers to hear, making them sweat drop at the happy aura surrounding her.

"Yep, definitely the best way to brighten 'er mood." Atsumu muttered

Making Osamu nod, mentally taking note of it. "Desserts on bad days, got it."

That was before Fuyuko realized something. The girl snapped out of her daze, eyes moving from one dessert to another.

"Ken-chin..." Fuyuko murmured to herself, glancing at Osamu pudding. Her gaze moved towards Atsumu's. "Kyo-chin..." And at last, her eyes slowly trailed town till she kept a level stare at her own plate. The dark brown reminding of something unpleasant. She deadpanned. "Chocolate head from Aoba Johsai..."