‖013‖ .☮︎AUTUMN TRAILS☮︎.

Start from the beginning

"Shut it you overgrown winter melon."

Osamu raised a brow, giving her a stare as if she said something dumb. "Winter melon? Really?"

Fuyuko casually shrugged in return. "Hey, not my fault winter lemo- melons sometimes look grey."

"... Didja just almost replace melon with le-"

"Anyways! Let's get on with it!"

Osamu silently watched at Fuyuko starts playing another piece, before a small fond smile filled his lips.

Oh Fuyu... Yer one of a kind aren'cha?

It's been a full week since they've started dating, a week since they've shared that kiss between them. A week since they've decided to take their relationship next stage. Osamu and Fuyuko now claim each other as their lovers. A bond closer than friendship and maybe a bit different compared to the typical girlfriend boyfriend relationships.

Fuyuko mentioned the fact that she didn't care about the titles placed on their heads. She said she didn't care because she doesn't need a title to explain what they felt for each other. Had it been Osamu from a year ago, he would've found it ridiculous—but with her, he can agree to it. It wasn't a simple like or a crush after all, they loved each other dearly, and they weren't afraid to show it.

Even then, nothing has changed much with how they act around each other. They've never bothered to make anything official for anyone either, reason why no one really knows what they are currently. Then again, the atmosphere around them have been extremely light as of late, so people like Kita, Alice and Suna have noticed the little changes in between them.

Atsumu though, remained clueless, not that it was a surprise—he was an idiot with a volleyball always passing around his mind after all. Osamu often wondered when people will start to realize, wondering how they'll react. He already knew how Atsumu would react so he wasn't bothered about him.

He wasn't much bothered about the reactions of their parents either, I mean it was apparent how close their mothers are. He knew his mom would accept Fuyuko with open arms as she was already fond of her—he sometimes gets the feeling she loves his girl more than him. Fuyuko's mom on the other hand was like an angel sent from heaven with how kind she's been to the brothers, so he knew she wouldn't be against them either.

What he was reluctant about was the reaction of her brother—the day news would reach him was something he wasn't looking forward to. Atsumu would laugh at him had he knew what was going through his head for sure, but he knew how important it was to get their brother's approval. From Fuyuko's stories about her childhood and their family, he'd come to realize that Murasakibara was someone very important to her.

Maybe it was the fact that they were strangers before they met in adolescents, or it could be something else—but their bond was much deeper compared to most siblings. He would go as far as to say, that their bond rivaled what him and Atsumu had as twins. He knew Atsumu would approve of their relationship, but he was not at all sure of Murasakibara's thoughts on it. Not when he was still a stranger to him.

It's funny how we both 've brothers to rely on...

_______»×•-‖≡∞≡‖-•×«_______

The day progressed with Fuyuko making little to none progress and a bit down as usual—and Atsumu being the person he was, suggested they go out a bit to get some fresh air. Keep in mind that the blond was not yet aware of their bond, practically signing himself up for third wheeling without him knowing.

Three of them made their way down the streets and around town, laughing and talking along casually. With the girl waking in between two tall ass boys, she got that anime vibe. You know those typical two-man one girl groups in anime? Yeah, she felt like she was in one at the moment. She just enjoyed the anime like moment with a wildly running imagination, casually entwining hands with Osamu while at it.