Ming

At class, I discreetly kept looking at Mr Woo. But it's like the nice guy I met the other night was gone. Like it was a 1 time only. He was back to his old reserved cool self. Sometimes I felt like Mr Woo held himself back alot. But I didn't comment. It wasn't in my place to do so.

Once we were done with classes, we all left. It was almost the weekend and we all had worked hard. My parents had come back too so I thought of popping by on Sunday for lunch with them. But I still had Friday(today) and Saturday for myself. As I was walking back towards my dorm, I saw Sunn again. Ah fml. This girl definitely couldn't take a hint.

I pretended like I didn't see her and pulled my jacket over me tightly. Just as she was about to call out to me, someone else did.

"Ming. Ming sweetie."

Huh?! I turned around and I saw Mr Woo hurrying over with a drink in his hand.

"Er.."

"Why didn't you wait for me?  But it's ok. Here, got you your favorite iced Americano with an extra espresso shot."

I smiled and took the drink from him. Just then Sunn came up.

"Who's this?"

"I could ask you the same question but I know who you are so all I am going to ask is, why are you still hanging around him?"

"Do you know who I am!? How dare you!?"

"Do you know who I am? You are the ex but I'm his present."

"What?!"

I just looked meekly at Mr Woo who put his hand around me and made me face her.

"This boy here is my boyfriend if I didn't make it clear. Now I really don't fancy you going after my boyfriend when he has already made it clear that he isn't interested in you anymore. If I catch you around him again, it wouldn't be so pretty."

"What the....."

Mr Woo smiled at her and brought me away. He dropped me off at my dorm.

"Sorry about earlier. I just didn't want her bothering you that's all."

"No, I'm thankful actually. I jsut.. thank you. And this drink. How did you know my favorite order?"

"Actually......" He trailed off and actually blushed.

"Damn this is your order right? Hahaha. Omg. Sorry. But thank you. And here you go. What a coincidence then that we share the same drink order."

Mr Woo nodded and took his drink. I waiied to him and went in. Only when I got in, did I realize how fast my heart was beating. This man's touch electrified me.

What the fuck.