WooBin

I cocked my head as I was listening to the conversations in his room. This idiotic boy sure spoke alot to himself. Just then he received a call.

I tapped some keys into my system so that the tracing app on his phone is automatically activated. See if you ever leave your room with a stranger in, next time. I chuckled wrily and then proceeded to listen carefully. It was his father.

"Ming, how's school?"

"All is well papa. How are you and mummy? And when are you coming back? You two do realise you have a son here right?"

"Yes yes Ming. Hahaha. We are here on our mini moon, let us be. But we are also here to do some business so we may be back a little later."

"Hmm OK dad. But where are you two? You realized you never told me!?"

"And let it be that way Ming. Sometimes the lesser known is better. Take care, mummy and I will be back soon ok?"

That conversation wasn't very useful. But maybe it's still early. I sat back and just continued to observe as Ming did his work. Then he went to take a shower. But fucker decided to come out in his full glory to get changed. Shit, I wasn't expecting this and he looks good. I quickly stood up and walked away, chastising myself for perving on a 20 year old. I went to wash my face and came back with a coffee. He is case number 0134. That's all. And let's keep it that way.

The next two days passed in a blur and finally on Thursday I saw him again. In that interim, I realized that he barely spoke to his parents. He was often on the phone with his friends and all they spoke about was Sotus, Engineering, the Dungeon, classes, games and girls. Jesus. Are 20 year olds that boring?

As I was conducting the lesson, I noticed he kept looking at me often. I just smiled inwardly, seeing the signs of a fleeting "student on teacher" crush.

Once lessons had ended, I had expected him to come up and find an opportunity to talk to me as all would do but he just ignored me and went off with his friends. I just stared at his fleeting figure that left. Wow. I didn't see that coming.

Alot of my work involved spying and it was often a mundane job but it also meant I could not keep away from it for I may just receive information any time. So post classes, I went back to my dorm and was greeted by a pack hanging from my door. I was very sceptical so I did what I do when I see unfamiliar packages. I took it and threw it away. I didn't even bother opening it. I never do unless I know I am expecting a parcel.

However, just as I threw it out, Ming came out of his dorm. He saw me throwing it out and his face just changed. It swiped from being happy to a mild form of unhappiness and shock. Why was he reacting so much?!

I shrugged my shoulders, nodded my head at him and went into my room.
If only I knew....