Chapter 1

Tessa

Growing up wasn't exactly the easiest thing for me during my childhood. My mother died after giving birth to me, leaving my father and I alone. I was left alone for long, and endless days and nights. I had no one. Not a single friend, or even a sibling. I was a hard working, honor roll student all the way back from elementary school until now.

My dad didn't have the money to send me to college, and even with the scholarship I received, we still didn't have close to enough.

My jobs payed well, but I hated them so, so much. They were filled with creeps and other girls who I'm not even like. I was a part time employee working at a bar, and a part time stripper. And if my dad found out about that, he would be so disappointed in me.

It was a slow night at the bar tonight, and luckily no weirdos so far; or at least I thought. But at least it was time for my shift to be over.

"Tessa," My boss Rico shouts, "tomorrow is going to be a wild night, come to work at 8:00 P.M. sharp. Wear this."

He hands me a slutty cop uniform that comes with a revealing, tight leather skirt, a deep V-cut crop top, and 3 inch black pumps.

I sigh, "Are tights aloud under?"

"Fishnet tights. That's it. Otherwise, no can do Tessa!"

"Okay, thanks. Bye!" I call out.

I grab my stuff out of the locker rooms and head out the door calling a cab over.

"The usual?" He asks with his New Jersey accent.

"Yep." I say, handing him a twenty dollar bill.

When I reach my apartment, I collapse on my bed sighing. I decided on calling my dad, only to have him not answer. I left a voicemail.

"Hey dad, it's me...I miss you. Call back? Love you!" I say with tears threatening to spill.

I was nervous for tomorrow, beyond nervous. I felt like I'd have an anxiety attack any second now. But instead, I fell asleep, hoping the next day would go just fine.

A/N- hey! I have a lot planned for this story and I'm really excited! Stay tuned.