Chapter 20: Perfect.

Start from the beginning

He begin placing hot wet kisses across her stomach, getting so close to where she needed him most before moving away again. "Chris please don't tease"Luna groaned in frustration as she threaded her fingers through his hair, giving it a firm tug.

"I've been waiting to get another taste of you baby"he grinned as he hooked his fingers in to the thin lace of her panties, slowly pulling them down her legs. Luna watched as his eyes laid on her dripping cunt, licking his lips like a man starved. He didn't hesitate in the slightest, quickly dipping his head so he could lick a long hot stripe up her folds. Smiling against as he heard the animalistic moan leave her lips. His tongue circled her clit before sucking it gently between his teeth.

He loved how vocal Luna was, how he could earn one of her sweet moans from the slightest of touches. He continued to eat her pussy like he hadn't eaten for a month, holding her thighs open as she desperately tried to clench them together. He moved one hand to her core, a finger circling her entrance before pushing inside her, causing her body to jolt in pleasure.

"Such a pretty pussy" he moaned against her clit as she screamed out his name. God he could listen to her forever. Luna could feel herself getting close, the knot in her stomach building quickly as he added another finger. She knew Chris could feel it too, "you're close baby I can feel it, come on honey cum all over my face," that's something she loved about him, this was only the second time he'd buried his face between her legs yet both times he knew when she was about to explode and just how to get her there. His lips attached to her clit sucking harshly and that's when she lost it. She screamed loudly, her hands clawing at his scalp as she lifted her hips to get closer to him.

Chris carried her through her orgasm, thrusting his fingers a few more times as he placed a gentle kiss on her clit. He continued kissing across her thighs, nipping slightly and leaving a trail of marks across her skin. Luna's chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath from the mind blowing orgasm.

His kisses continued up her body before her reached her neck, placing light kisses across it, "how the hell are you so good at that?" Luna grinned as he chuckled lightly at her, hovering over her now taking in the sight before him. Her dishevelled hair, her rosy cheeks and swollen lips and the way her eyes were black with lust as she stared right at him.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" He beamed leaning down to kiss her softly.

"You might have mentioned it" she giggled, god that sound, he knew that sound would be the death of him, "Well now you've tasted me, again" she grinned before she wrapped her legs around his waist so she could use all her body strength and flip them over, catching him off guard. She was now straddling his hips and he thought she looked beautiful before, but now he knew she was truly a real life goddess.

"I think it's only fair I get a taste too" he quickly caught on to what she meant, as she started peppering kisses across his chest before tracing one of his tattoos with her tongue. He groaned deeply as her kisses got lower before she was right at the waistband of his boxers. She lightly pressed a kiss to his clothed member as he felt his breath catch in his throat. This was the closest she'd ever been and he needed more.

Luna's fingers delicately hooked in to the waistband of her boxers, pulling them down his thighs. It wasn't until she had discarded the material completely that she really took him in and just like she expected he was huge. Her eyes widened as she stared at his hard cock standing to attention in front of her. She licked her lips as she felt a little drool spill out the corner of her mouth.

"Like what you see baby girl?" he chuckled as he smirked down at her.

"I knew you had extremely big dick energy but it's nice to know you're actually big"