Muir that u ?

trying to forget the pain in her leg she fastened her pace, one thing she was not expecting at all was ending up in some sort of fantasy world. yeah, she had read a lot of those novels and stories that teenage girls get transformed into some fantasy magical world, and Hana herself wasn't the most normal human being either, she had experienced alot of weird things in her life and have gone through hardships sure, but This Was NOT one of the those.

but man if only she had the time to admire her surrounding.
the way trees towering over her and the way that sun shown through them, and the beautiful flowers, and bushes on their roots. she could, no she would have spend hours peering through bushes looking for berries and other things, hopefully she could find strawberries or blueberries. Oh how much she loved bluberries . she would have done those.--- IF IT WASN'T FOR THOSE DAMN WOLVES CHASING AFTER HER!!!

she cussed her rotten luck for who knows how many times.
" WHY ME!!!?"   " GOD JUST WHY!!??!" 
Her feet pounding across the mood and getting dirtier with each step, Ugh! Yeah the environment was beautiful, but her current situation was not .
The wolves growling and barking loudly , Salvia dripping down their teeth to their chin with each pounce.

Hana tried to speed up her pace as she dodge a pounce, tripping over her injured ankle,she tried, rolling to the side and dodging the other pounce.

She could hear a familiar cawing of Hawk. Blurs of their shadows were larger than anything she ever saw, two figures swooping down to tackle the wolves.
Two of the wolves were snatched off the ground by those hawks and the rest stopped running,  shaking and whimpering and shivers when the 'slightly' bloody bodies of the two other wolves  were thrown back to ground.  They all backed down once the giant hawks set themselves down on the ground,  sending vicious glares their way.

  I've heard of dolphins saving humans ...
but hawks saving humans??

...

Holy Fuck! Did those birds really saved me!!

Hana blinked a few times, even going as far as rubbing her eyes and pinching her cheek.  Why are they so big?

What was even more shocking was the fact that the birds morphed into... two handsome men? naked men...

They both had large builds, and both wore a dark blue material that was wrapped around their neck and extended down behind them, like capes, that did nothing to hide their toned abs and chest.

" Are you alright female? "

Asked a deep and attractive voice. He had short black hair that were a bit messy and beautiful amber eyes like honey melted in a golden palet under the sunlight ,slightly tan skin , sharp jawlines and semi sharp features, and a semi large scar on the side of his face.

Holy fuchjbjkk!! He's HOT!

" what are you doing alone in the forest? And Which tribe are you from? "

Asked a soft yet cold voice ( not too cold though ) he has dark and long hair , that had it tied up into a small braid with bangs that framing the side of his face and two mark on one side of the face and one on the other side.

....

WAIT!!!

wait wait wait a damn minutes!!

...

Is that MUIR?!!!?

( Sorry if there is grammar mistakes,  it's my first time writing fanfic.
...Actually it's my first time writing anything in English other than Shifting Script  ^_^,  )

Anyway have you ever tried to shift before?? If you did, where?