Description. 🍒

--
Amber Harrington was never, talkative.

She was quiet, she kept to herself almost all the time. This behavior was caused by her own parents. She may have been homeschooled all of elementary, but really Steve, her brother, was the one teaching her. Her parents only let her be home-schooled because she wouldn't stop nagging them about how nervous she was every day. When she had the chance that is.

That's why Amber was always so quiet and self concluded. She never really had the chance to open up to her parents about things.

And to be honest, she never thought so much would happen in the span of.. Not even that long, a few weeks.

Start middle school, get introduced to this.. Party at this school... And just when they all start hanging out like an actual friend group. Will goes missing.

She never would have thought all this supernatural shit would happen either. Demogorgon's.. Weird slimy things.. Government all included. Hawkins really was cursed.

Steve had to sit Amber down for this whole conversation on how Amber should never go outside alone, especially at night. And he would not stop talking about how afraid he was of losing her to the supernatural things. Because of course, Steve was cautious about if the demogorgan was still out there. He only wanted to keep her safe as she was the only family member left that seemed to care about him the same way he cared about her.

God, she hated it.

She hated this life.

She hated being so quiet.. So nervous
So anti-social, always having to be comforted!

She hated the upside down. The one thing that messed it all up.

Why couldn't she have a normal life?..

She'd have to go about her life like none of this happened to her. Of course. Otherwise, the government would be on all their asses.

Amber truly hated it.

She cried into her pillows for hours that day. Just being silent and sobbing.. If only she knew what would come to her life next, something she never expected.. Not just new monsters.

A new person.

A girl.

The girl that would show her true comfort.

--

authors note: comment on typos! Don't be mean about it tho.