Outgrown

Summary: Chan had asthma back when he was young, but it went away when as he got older. Or so Seventeen's youngest thought. The maknae never told any of his members, except maybe Seungcheol, that he even had asthma. But then one day he gets an asthma attack in front of all his members and they all find out what the maknae was hiding.

_________________________________________________________

Today was a free day and Seventeen had nothing they needed to do, no practice, no photo shoots, no nothing.

It was just going to be a peaceful quiet night, or so they thought.

While most of the members decided to go and watch a movie in living room, some of the other members were in their room or somewhere else in the dorm doing whatever they wanted.

Chan like a few of his members was one of those who wasn't in the living room, not that he didn't like watching a good movie. But the boy just rather sleep the day away in his room than watch a movie today.

But another reason was because his throat was bothering him that day, making him not in the best mood right now.

The maknae slowly pushed himself out of bed and let out a wheezy cough.

Ever since yesterday when Chan had a photo shoot with a bunch of flowers and then ran through some stormy weather his throat was feeling a bit dry and off. Like different from the regular kind of off when you have like allergies or something, and it bothered Seventeen's maknae. Which is the reason it made him a little moody.

As the young boy made his way to the living room to join most of his members Chan couldn't help but think that he had felt this before. Like he knew what this feeling was from a long time ago, but he just couldn't quite place it.

Why does this feel so familiar? The young boy thought as he tried to swallow, in an attempt to make the dryness in his throat disappear.

But the sudden action only seem to make the feeling worse, causing the maknae to grasp at his chest.

Chan then felt a sharp jab, like something was piercing though him, making the boy wince over in pain.

The maknae then started to take deep breaths in hopes it would sooth his aching chest, but to no avail did it help.

Seventeen's youngest member's breathing then started speeding up, getting more unstable each time. So eventually Chan was at the point of struggling to get even one breath down.

As the boy desperately tried to get fresh air into his lungs Chan fell to his knees, feeling like a pathetic little child because he couldn't yell or even ask for help. Tears then started to form in the boy's eyes as he looked up at all his hyungs distressed faces, them all rushing over after hearing a thud from the far side of the room. The reaction from all of the older boys was to be expected Chan had thought, but could at least one of them could help him. I mean he was clearly in need of assistance on the floor.

Seungcheol then rushed over and quickly dropped to his knees, joining the helpless younger boy.

Fearful of what was going to happen to the young maknae if this continued on like this the older franticly asked, "Where did you put it Chan-ah? Is it in your room?!"

As the boy tried to answer what the older asked nothing came out, not a single word.

Chan eyes widened in panic, is this how he was going to die? From a thing he had when he kid and thought he had outgrown a long time ago?

To be honest this isn't how Chan thought he would go out, not like this. But what could he do? He couldn't talk and say where he left his emergency inhaler, and he could barely keep himself awake at this point, so he was running out of options and running out fast.