Amazing Employee Benefits

Start from the beginning

Siyi had already finished preparing for the morning meeting, notified everyone to attend, and was about to head into the office with Huo Sishen.

Huo Sishen, when he walked downstairs today, looked to be very good-spirited.

Even his normal black suit made him look particularly lively today. Even his usual cold aura had lessened.

Siyi looked over at him and was at loss for half a second.

Was this still the same boss that people referred to as the grim reaper?

He looked a little... warm?

When Huo Sishen reached the bottom of the stairs, he looked at Siyi with his eyes narrowed.

All of a sudden, his subordinate was very pleasing to his eyes today.

“Have you had breakfast?”

Siyi, pleasantly surprised, said, “Yes, I have. Two buns, an egg, and a serving of soy milk. Our employee benefits are amazing.”

He quickly took the opportunity to brown-nose.

Sure enough, Huo Sishen’s lips closed tightly. He seemed even happier. His lips twitched a little.

“Mmm. Just let the butler know if you need anything else. Budget is not a problem.”

And the benefits had just gotten even better!

Siyi, shocked, immediately looked very happy.

“Thank you, Boss!”

Sure enough, nine out of ten men who had midnight snacks from their loved one would be walking on heaven; the last one had lost his mind!

Huo Sishen, too, looked very satisfied.

Nobody tried the breakfast before him. She only made his share.

Just him...

When it came down to it, this woman still knew what to do.

Boss Huo, satisfied, his fondness for Gu Shishi grew a little right then and there.

Gu Shishi, who was instructing in her class, suddenly received the system notification. “???”

***

Nevertheless, when Huo Sishen got inside of his Cadillac ten minutes later, he had on a peculiar look.

Master Chen, the chauffeur, quickly put away the mooncake gift box when he saw the boss headed toward him and quickly thanked him. “Thank you for our employee benefit, Boss.”

Huo Sishen’s lips twitched.

His ears felt a bit hot and, looking outside of the window, he said, “Mmm.”

The employees received benefits on every holiday every year.

This was not the first time.

This was, however, the first time someone thanked him in person.

And it wasn’t just the chauffeur. On his way from the second floor out, he had run onto a lot of employees that looked familiar, but he didn’t know their names. All of them smiled awkwardly at him and gave him an appreciative look.

What happened this year? How were they all infected by that woman Gu Shishi?

Huo Sishen turned away and his lips softened some more.

Nevertheless, perhaps the chauffeur was in too much of a hurry when he put everything away, something fell onto the floor, making a small noise.

The chauffeur quickly picked it back up, but it had already gotten Huo Sishen’s attention.