Chapter 3

Tris' POV

It has been two years since zeke chose dauntless. Zeke and Four both made it into dauntless! Zeke got 3rd and four got 1st.

I'm starting to have feelings for four. Whenever I look at him, he is staring right back. With those mesmerizing blue eyes, its hard not to shut everything out.

Today is my choosing ceremony though. I had the aptitude test yesterday and I got three faction. Divergent. my factions were dauntless, abnegation, and erudite. I know I'm going to choose dauntless though. Just like Uriah.

Although we were told not to tell anyone, Uriah and I told each other, he's also divergent. He just has two factions though.

"you ready to go?" my mom asks me.

I nod slightly and walk towards her and Uriah.

I have a black crop top with black skinny jeans on and my hair straightened.

I put my combat boots on and we head towards the train.

We hoping the train, but uriah and I jumped at the same time so we fell with me on top of him.

"TRISSY! YOUR KILLING ME! YOU ARE HEAVY AS-" he is cut off by the rest of the dauntless getting on.

He's lucky because mom would have killed him. like literally. no doubt.

We see the building and start jumping off the train. The other factions stare at us as we make our grand entrance.

I run up to the line and uriah decides to throw me over his shoulder. He's gonna get it though! He is going to choose before me since he's older.

"URIAHCORN! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW PANSYCAKE!" I yell while slapping his back.

"I told you pansycake would come back! Wait, HEY!"

I wriggle Out of his grasp and land on the concrete flat on my back. It knocks the wind out of me but once I can breath again I burst into a fit of laughter.

Uriah is also laughing, so I take his foot and pull him down with me. He catches his breath then we both burst into laughter.

We are getting stares from so many people. except for the dauntless because they know us too well. We're the pedrads.

They finally let us in and uriah and I shove people so we can get the front. What he doesn't know is that I have a paintball gun with me.

The last game of candor or dauntless we were at, he was dared to always act hurt when he is shot by a paintball gun. This should make everything fun.

The erudite leader walks up and gives us the speech, although I didn't hear a thing.

I come back from my thoughts when I here,

"Uriah Pedrad."

He gets up and walks to the stage. I quickly take my paintball gun out and aim at him, waiting for the right moment.

He takes the knife and cuts his hand. He drops his blood into the coals and I hear.

"Dauntless." come from the erudite woman.

He is about to walk off the stage completely so I shoot him right in the stomach with a neon pink paintball.

"Ow! Help me! Someone please, I am pretty sure blood isn't supposed to be green! Is it?" He acts, but in the end is truly confused.

I start to laugh and he walks up to me. He's smirking, oh crap.

"Tris Pedrad."

I get up and she hands me a knife. I know I'm going to chose dauntless, no doubt about it. I slice my hand and drip my blood into the coals then make a run for it.

"Dauntless." I hear the woman say.

I keep running around the room, uriah chasing me. I go in between abnegation and erudite. The abnegation look surprised and almost frightened while the erudite look curious.

I keep running until I get back to my seat. I sit down unexpectedly and Uriah trips into the dauntless.

They lift him back up and he sits down on his sit.

I glimpse at the stage to see a candor girl pick dauntless.

Oh how fun it will be to scare the crap out of the transfers in my spare time.

-----------------

Please don't BUTTERKNIFE me! I know it took so long but I have been doing tons of work and updating. Two other stories. Please like and comment as you please. love you initiates!