The dang system was just taking her for a fool!

Start from the beginning

So he planned on going for a jog first then spent a couple of hours going through some of the documents. He would give her till 9 AM.

Yet, he caught sight of the girl before 7 AM.

He raised his brows in surprise. She had never showed up in the kitchen before 7:15 AM before.

Did she get up early for a change for him?

Huo Sishen stood at the entrance from afar and felt that he was washed over by a feeling of warmth. Sweat from his morning job dripped from his bangs, and he didn’t even bother to wipe them away.

How long has it been...

Nobody had tried to do anything nice for him behind that glass kitchen door. There had only been hired chefs making the same meals over and over again.

Yet, right now, she was standing in the kitchen in her pink rabbit fur slippers wearing the black apron that was one size too large for her with a very loose knot tied behind her.

The apron that was a little too long fell all the way to her knees and her very pale and slender calves were exposed...

They were like white fat with no foreign materials inside of it. He couldn’t help but squinted as he looked at her. Black looked very good on her.

Her skin was like a fancy piece of white jade, clear and translucent. It was best stored in black, velvet cloth.

She was too pale, so much that he wanted to wrap her entire body up in black...

Huo Sishen’s lips were shut tight and even his entire chin was tightened. It took a long time before he moved his cold eyes away from her face.

As he was watching her, he noticed that while she was preparing breakfast, she frowned a little, then smiled a little. After she fished out her cellphone, she mumbled something... and finally pulled up the calculator. It looked like she had punched a series of numbers inside of it...

Huo Sishen raised his brows.

Whatever was she doing?

Judging from what he was seeing, he was to have a sandwich for breakfast today.

Was it that complicated? Was she calculating his calories with the calculator?

Huo Sishen squinted, and his thin lips stuck out a little.

Okay, not too bad.

Even if the taste wasn’t all that, but at least her attitude was worthy of praise.

He turned around and walked upstairs to take a shower. He changed and walked back downstairs for his breakfast after he was all cleaned.

Gu Shishi was no longer in the kitchen.

He saw the smiley face drawn on the plate with mustard, and his lips twitched a little.

His cellphone that was sitting on the table vibrated immediately.

A message popped up.

[Mr. Huo, I have left your breakfast on the table, okay~ I poured you some orange juice. Have a good day at work today!]

[Please rate my service after the beep. Please give me a 10 rating if you are very pleased with my service.]

[BEEP~~~]

Huo Sishen, his hand on his forehead, let out a loud chuckle all the way from his chest.

Siyi, who was walking from the kitchen to report to him, “...... ? ! !”

Was the boss laughing? Out loud?!

***

It was only 7 AM when Gu Shishi finished preparing breakfast.