5 - Past & Present Problems

Start from the beginning

—————

"Sir we got the package,"
Reaching the small cabin he found his men surrounding Salazar's right hand man kneeling on the ground hands bound behind his back.
"Where is your boss," he said crouching down.
"Very far from your reach," he spat as Greg gave him a swift punch showing him that he expected a proper answer.
"Let's try this again. Where is your boss?" He asked again.
"Gathering an army," the man said before he began to laugh hysterically. Spitting out a tooth he spat out some blood as Greg nodded to one of his man. Taking a syringe they sedated the man before another walked over.
Pulling out another tooth they implanted one with a tracker before shoving his body into a car.

Picking up his phone he smiled looking at who was calling.
"Hi sweetheart," he said signaling for the men to move fast.
"When are you coming back?" She said making him chuckle as his men looked at each other. They rarely saw their boss smile or laugh so this was rather foreign for them.
"I'm fine thank you, how are you?" He said.
"I'm fine. We are fine. When are you coming back?" She said sounding irritated.
"I still have several people I need to meet with. I just finished with a major client now," he said getting into the car.
"Hmmmm, Okay," She said.
"What are you up to woman?" He asked. "Why do you want to know when I will come back?"
"Oh nothing," she said wearing a smile receiving silence. "Okay fine. I have a meeting in Singapore so I have to go there with Lisa. I wanted to know so that when you come back I will also be back home to welcome you," she said.
"Hmmm," he hummed. "You will go with Zero," he said.
"But I will have Chase. Let me just go with Chase. Pretty please. Besides Zero will scare off my clients," she said making him smirk.
"Very well. But call me once you land," he said as she smiled.
"Yes love. Will do," she said.
"How are you traveling?" He asked.
"Commercial airline, business class," she said hearing him curse.
"Send me the flight details," she said as she opened her email doing so as he spoke. "I should buy you a fancy plane for your travels," he said making her laugh.
"You can stop with your crazy jokes," She asked hearing him call his PA.
"I just sent you my wife's ticket. Make the necessary adjustments immediately and update me," She heard him say not bothering to ask further knowing the man.

A few minutes later she got a message informing her of her upgrade to first class including Lisa's ticket as well making her shake her head in disbelief.

——

T returned home before Gregory upon trying to call him she spoke to Eli who told her he was tied up in a meeting. Letting him be she went upon her routine work as she had a court case to deal with the following day.

——

Following day

"I feel exhausted," he heard her say to Lisa as they walked into her office coming to a halt seeing him seated in her chair.
"Hold my calls Lisa," she said as she shrugged off her coat hanging it on the chair as Lisa waved towards Greg who acknowledged her with a head nod.
Hearing the click of the door she moved forward as he slowly pushed the chair back expecting her to go towards him however she took a seat in the other chair opposite him as he watched her every move whilst she crossed her legs making the skirt ride up.
"Mrs Rhymes," he breathed out.
"Mr Rhymes," she countered as she supported her head using her hand resting her elbow on the armrest as he stood up walking towards her.
"Welcome back," she said with a smile.
Sitting up straight as he bent down towards her trapping her by holding the armrests.
"It's good to be back home," he said as he saw her clench her legs together making him smirk as he leaned closer towards her. "Missed me?" He asked wearing a mischievous smirk as he ran his fingers up her leg in a teasing manner.
"No Greg," she said knowing his true intentions as he rose to his full height laughing. She stood up intending to go take her seat as he stopped her.
"No greeting," he said feeling her pulse quicken as he lifted her arms placing her hands on his shoulders as she held onto him. Taking a single step back he leaned against the table pulling her along with him. Smiling she whispered, hi, into his ear watching him close his eyes as her lips touched the corner of his lips.
"Such a tease yet I missed this," he murmured as she moved to take her seat relaxing.
"I missed you too," she murmured looking into his eyes as he smiled at her. "You shaved off the beard," she said looking at the stubble that covered his jaw.
"Hmmmm," he hummed whilst his hands settled on her ass holding her to him.
"I don't know which one I like better," she said tilting her head to the side in thought.
"I'll let you decide the best option," he said as she slowly ran a finger down his jaw wearing a mischievous smile.
"I like both. The beard makes you look rugged. And it does emphasize your angry look," she smirked remembering the one time she got home and he was beyond outraged.