Laying her down he went down on her as she gasped once his tongue touched her making her cry out in pleasure. Having fun with her she didn't anticipate his moves as he drove his shaft into her whilst he captured her lips stifling any moans. Holding onto him as he moved against her he smirked hearing her utter words that could make a grown man blush whilst dragging her nails down his back making him increase his tempo.
Before finding her release she breathed out her good morning to him as he smiled watching her climax as he followed before responding to her good morning.
"Do we have to go to work?" She murmured as he held her hand his lips on her shoulder.
"Sadly we have to go. But I have a surprise for you this evening," he said making her look at him in excitement. "And no I am not telling you what it is. It is a surprise," he chuckled pulling her out of bed.

Taking her shower she did her make-up before leaving the room as he prepared to leave too. Finding her at the dining table already nursing a cup of tea he sat at the head of the table opening his morning paper and going through the headlines.
"I will be in court all morning," she said breaking the silence as he looked up from his paper as she took a seat.
"Hmmm. I also have meetings all morning. They might run through lunch," he said lifting the carrot strip to his lips and biting into it as she watched making him smirk before he held out the remainder for her which she took.
"So I guess I will be seeing you in the evening then," she said with a smile.
Nodding his head he looked back at his paper seeing a story that caught his eye as he narrowed his eyes whilst they finished their food.

Rising to his feet he moved towards her leaning down he cupped the back of her head as he kissed her catching her off guard. Eli walked in before turning back giving them privacy as she grabbed ahold of his tie making sure he didn't pull away too quickly.
"Hmmm. Have a good day baby," he murmured against her lips as she slowly let go of his tie.
"I definitely will," she said as her phone rang making her stand to walk out with him.

Walking hand in hand he took her to her car as Chase stood holding the door open. After the attack, he was more alert. He hadn't sustained many injuries which she was grateful for, caring more for her staff.
"Take care of my wife," he said to Chase who nodded his head as Greg turned to her giving her a wink before walking off to his car.

Scanning the driveway he spotted Zero giving him a slight nod as he walked towards his own car. His phone rang as he reached into his pocket pulling it out to see who was calling.
"Check your left pocket darling," she sighed in a manner he knew all too well as he shoved his hand into the said pocket cursing as he felt the silky material. He signalled to Eli that they were leaving as he turned around undoing his blazer and sliding into the car she was in.

"Whatever will I do with you?" He said pressing a button that raised the partition as she sat crossing her legs her skirt riding up revealing her legs he cursed pulling her onto his lap as she reached for his belt buckle.
"I can think of many things," she whispered as she straddled him already unbuckling his belt. Shoving the jacket off him as he removed the blazer he watched her bite her lips feeling how aroused he already was.
"Not wasting time are we," She whispered feeling him close to her entrance as he grabbed her waist holding her in place as he took her.
"No time to waste," he whispered into her ear.

"S**t Greg. Not yet," she swore as he took her lips feeling her body tighten as he pounded into her increasing his pace knowing Chase would know what was happening if she screamed in pleasure.
"You need to be quiet," he grunted as she buried her face in the crook of his neck swearing like a sailor, whilst he continued to move sending her on edge kissing her knowing she would definitely scream when she reached her climax as he continued to thrust in and out of her.

"I love it when you start swearing," he murmured finding his release as she held onto his shoulders until she relaxed.
"I don't swear," she breathed out as he reached for the wipes cleaning her before he took care of himself.
He chuckled as she held the underwear she had put in his pocket. Reaching for it he shoved it back into his pocket.
"A reminder of our morning glory session," he said as she fixed her attire.
"Come here?" She said grabbing another wipe and wiping his lips before tending to his tie and fixing it.