The Tsundere Boss Was Displeased

Start from the beginning

Gu Shishi shook her head right away! She wanted to say something else but was stopped by three consecutive chimes.

[Beep! Fondness from Huo Sishen dropped!]

[Warming. Fondness about to drop below the lower limit of LV2 and go back down to LV1!]

Gu Shishi’s little mouth dropped open and she was about to start crying.

NOOoo!

She was almost at LV3! This couldn’t be happening!

Her brain, stimulated by the sense of danger, was extremely active. Unfortunately, before she was able to form any words, Huo Sishen had already shut his handsome eyes.

The middle portion of the leather backseat seemed to have a very clear line dividing the two of them...

On the left side, the air that was about to freeze, and on the right side, there was Gu Shishi shuddering pitifully.

The boss, with his eyes shut, crossed his arms in front of himself.

He was frowning.

On his handsome face, there was a don’t-talk-to-me-or-all-fondness-will-be-gone look.

Gu Shishi took a deep breath and poked at Siyi seeking his help.

“What happened?”

She could only mouth her words to him. She was only too worried that she might inadvertently disturbed the boss.

Siyi smiled bitterly at her and turned back around.

Toward the end of the day, the boss suddenly said he wanted to go and check out the remodeling process in the nearby commercial area.

When they were done, he told the chauffeur to detour to pick up the “stupid woman” – Miss Gu, to go home with him.

He didn’t want her to cry annoyingly later on.

All was well and the boss was in a good mood still.

But the moment he saw Miss Gu, the air inside the cabin of the car just thinned out immediately.

Siyi shrugged and spread out his hands.

He didn’t know anything nor did he dare to speculate anything.

Gu Shishi sighed pitifully.

Once they were back at the mansion, she still dared not make any noise.

She followed docilely behind the boss and only dared to take a step forward when he took a step.

It was obvious that Huo Sishen’s mood was getting progressively worse.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he turned around and saw her head dropped lower than a chick eating rice and she was standing about 2 meters away from him.

Another beeping sound!

The fondness level decreased again. All the way to LV1!

[Failing to return to LV2 within half an hour will reduce the maximum life limit back to 5 days!]

[Any extra life saved up will be lost!]

She was stunned. Gu Shishi had broken down, and she almost cried out loud.

Half an hour?! That wasn’t enough time for her to do any damage control!

She hadn’t even figured out the reason that caused the boss’s fondness for her to decrease. She would die at this rate!