6.

Robins pov

Finney had fallen asleep while watching the movie. Once the movie ended I slowly got up and left him laying down on the couch sleeping. And he slept for a long time. But I didn't want to wake him up, it looks like he hasn't slept for days. And while I waited, I did my homework, well tried to do my homework. But eventually I gave up on that and just started drawing. I'm not very good at drawing but it's fun sometimes.

I sat at my kitchen table waiting for him to walk up. I heard a yawn over on the couch then saw Finney slowly sit up and rub his eyes. "Good morning sleepy head." I said getting up from the table and walking over to Finney. "Did I fall asleep?" "Yep, and for a long time too, it's almost 2:00." I told him and he snapped back to reality. "2 a clock! Why didn't you walk me up!" He said looking up at me. "It looked like you were having a good sleep and you looked like you needed it." I said sitting down beside him. "What's that so post to mean?" I said with a confused look on his face. But I knew he knew what I meant. "Finney when you got here in the rain your eyes were all red. I'm not stupid." He looked down at his fingers and didn't say anything. "And I heard you and your dad on the phone, 'I won't dad I swear' what does that mean?" He didn't answer immediately. "I told you, I didn't feel well and couldn't sleep. And my dad was just making sure I'd get back before 5:00." He told me. But I know he's lying. He doesn't want me do know. "I know about the bruises Finn." He finally looked up at me. He eyes wide open, he looks worried. "Umm." "Don't have an excuse for that one." I said trying to make him smile and not feel bad. But he didn't. He just stood there looking at his hands not even blinking, it looked like he wasn't feeling anything.

"Let's go to my room." I got up, and Finney followed. We both entered the room then I closed my door. Finney sat on the bed playing with his fingers again. I think he's nervous. Or sad, angry maybe. Ahh I don't know! "You know you can tell me anything right?" I said sitting next to him. "Yea I know." "You don't have to tell me just.." I couldn't finish my sentence, I didn't know what to say. I'm not great at comforting people. But I want to help Finney. "I just.. don't want you to think I'm a baby." Finney said looking down at the floor. And it hurt my chest when he said that. "Why would I think your a baby Finney?" "If I say what I'm feeling.. you might think I'm weak and.. might not want to be friends with me anymore." My whole body hurts, is that what he really thinks? I would never ever to that to him! "Finney.. you know I would never do that. And your not weak! Your one of the strongest people I've ever met!" I said adjusting myself so I'm facing towards him. But he's still looking down at the floor. "Finney look at me." He looks up and I grab his shoulders and make him turn towards me.

"Tell me how you feel. I want to know." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. " I feel angry. Angry at my dad." He said looking at me, his voice breaking a little. "Why are you angry at your dad?" I asked, curious myself. "He likes to drink and.. it's not fun when he drinks." "What do you mean?" "U-umm he does things that.. a regular parent wouldn't do. And me and Gwen pay the consequences.." he said and I finally put the pieces together. Then I see a tear falling down his face. He try's to wipe it so I can't see it but I saw it. "Don't cry Finn." "I'm not crying." "Yes you are." I said smiling, he smiled back. "Thanks Robin. It feel good telling somebody." He leaned in for a hug and I hugged him back tightly. "I glad you told me." My face turn a little red having Finney in my arms like this. It feels nice. "Ow.." Finney said all of a sudden in the hug. I pull back. "Im sorry I was hugging really hard and-" "No it's not that, it's just.. my back hurts." Oh. The bruises. "Omg I'm sorry Finn! I didn't even think about it!" "Robin it's fine, they're just bruises ya know? Hurt like a bitch." That made me smile. "Do you want an ice pack, we have some in the freezer?" "Yes please." And without another thought I got up and went to the kitchen to get an ice pack.

Finneys pov

Robin left the room as soon as I said yes to an ice pack. He really is such a nice person. And cares about the people around him. Well except for the people he's punched and kicked. I got up from the bed and stood in front of his mirror. And slowly lifted the baggy shirt I was wearing to reveal all the purple/blue bruises on my chest and stomach. I starred at myself, how could I let this happen to Gwen? My sister probably feels the same as I do right now but I could never forgive myself for letting it happen to her. Knock knock. "Can I come in?" It was Robin with the ice pack. "You know I'm not changing this time right?" I said teasing him for last time. "I know! I just did it ok." He said smiling ear to ear. He walks over and handed me the ice pack. I took it and slipped it under my shirt. "Hey umm.. you can say no but can u show me?" Why did Robin want to see my bruises? My father gave them to me and no one should see them. But it didn't feel wrong showing Robin. I lifted my shirt slowly pulling it over my head, so my arms wouldn't hurt. I just took my shirt off, and Robins jaw dropped. He saw everything. Everything he did. "Ahh Finney.." his voice trailed off walking around me to look at my back.

Then out of the blue he gently put his hand on my back. It sent a shock down my spine. "Tell me if it hurts ok?" He said then rubbing his hand all around my back. Feeling the bruises, his hands were so big, and soft. It hurt but.. it didn't hurt when Robin touched it. He traced each bruise with his finger. "That tickles." I giggled, my back twitching under his touch. "This tickles?" He kept tracing with his finger. My face was hot very hot, but I couldn't even realize. I was caught up in the moment. I turn around to see Robins face as red as mine but his face was full of worry. He didn't like seeing me hurt. "You know I'm fine now Robin. I can take a few punches." I said looking at him but All he's thinking about are my bruises. "I just, wish I was there to help you." He says looking at my hands, why is he looking at my hands? Then he laughs. I hide my hands behind my back in embarrassment. "What's so funny?" I said looking at him, now my ears turning red. "I just can't believe how small you hands are." He said again just like the last time we saw each other. I smile but I don't know if it's a good smile or a don't look at my tiny hands smile. But I pull my hands out and let him play with my hands. That sounds kinda weird but- I don't know! It made me feel like he was a little kid.

We've been standing beside each other for awhile. When I look up from my hands to look at Robin, he's already looking at me. And I didn't realize how close our faces were. Our forehand are almost touching. But he didn't say anything, he just looked into my eyes and I looked into his. But his eyes were different they were soft and light. So pretty to look at. "Robin?" I asked him but he eyes were locked to mine. Never looking away,  he let go of my hand and started to lift it towards my face. He placed his hand over my eyes and brushed the hair out of my face. Then I blinked for one second, and his lips were on mine. He kissed me.

I open my eyes and his face is red as a tomato. I mean, so is mine! He walked away from me sitting on his bed. His hands over his face. "Oh my god..." he mumbled to himself. My legs hurt, my chest was aching. Did Robin just kiss me!? "Finn I'm so sorry. I didn't even think befor-" I cut him off grabbing his cheeks and pulling his face close to mine. I kissed him this time. He grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him, sitting on his lap. He put his arms around my waist as I put my arms around his neck, he pulled me close to his body and I pushed his head closer so he could deepen the kiss. It felt good, really good. He put his hands on my back and pushed a few fingers down my spine, making me arch my back. I felt a smile grow under our kiss, then he broke the kiss to let us breath. I was panting, all I was doing was kissing all I wanted was that. I wasn't even thinking about breathing right now. He put his head into my chest and kissed my collarbone. I'm in awe of him, how can someone that punches people everyday have such soft gentle hands. "Um wow." Robin said breaking the silence. I'll I could do was blush at his voice. I never used to do that before. Why do I love hearing his voice?

"I just kissed a boy.." I said to myself still sitting on Robins lap with my arms still around his neck. Then I realized what we just did, me and Robin just made out in his room, I don't have a shirt on. He touched my bar back and chest. I'm 14 years old. And it happened with a boy! This is really bad, this is not ok.. I get up off of him put my shirt on and leave his room, I'm going home I have to. We shouldn't have done that! "Finn wait, where are you going?" Robin said getting up after me. "Um I think I'm going to go home." "Look I know what just happens was..was" even Robin knew it was wrong. "I'm just going to go" "I well- umm." Bye" "Bye" and with that I left. We couldn't even talk to each other after that experience. I can't tell anyone about this not even Gwen. If someone found out.. I think I might actually get beaten to shit.
________________________________

Word Count: 1905

Sorry I didn't update sooner. I went camping again🎃. Tell me what you think about this chapter😏

Thx love yas bye 😘