Wind, Water, Cloud

Start from the beginning

Gu Shishi snickered to herself.

She glossed over Zhao Xian directly and said, “Of course we would need to resolve the issue.”

Holding Ling Xiaomei’s hand, she gestured her to follow her.

She walked in front of the bouffant girl and gave her an apologetic smile.

“Hi, ma’am, I apologize. I was scheduled to work yesterday, so the class that you had paid for should have been with me.

“I had to have my coworker sit in for me as I had to take care of some family matters. Why don’t I help you today? Would that work for you? We will call this the audit class and it’d be free.”

Making it an audit meant the shop would be short the income from one session.

She’d let the store manager know. If the store manager was not okay with it, she would make it up with her own money.

“You? Gu Shishi?”

Bouffant dress girl looked at her name tag on her uniform and smiled.

“Sure. I’ll attend your class today.”

Zhao Xian’s face froze for a bit.

One sentence from Gu Shishi and she had resolved the issue.

Even when she stood up for Ling Xiaomei, she managed to not make the others feel that she was showing them up as she was right. This girl was her customer to begin with.

Ling Xiaomei was scheduled to have a day off yesterday.

A few of the experienced employees at the art studio also agreed with her.

“Mmm. Shishi is a good instructor.”

“Ink painting isn’t Xiao Mei’s strength. Thanks for taking it over, Shishi.”

Bouffant dress girl was a picky customer with a bad temper.

She was the kind of customer that nobody wanted to touch with a 10-foot pole.

Now that Gu Shishi gave them an out, none of them wanted to touch this hot potato.

Ling Xiaomei, feeling ashamed of herself, followed behind Gu Shishi.

She squeezed Gu Shishi’s hand and said to her softly, “Be careful.”

Gu Shishi acknowledged her.

Bouffant dress girl picked the spot in the center of the classroom.

As soon as she sat down, she said, “I want to learn the method to draw three things.”

She looked at Gu Shishi in a very provocative way and said, “First one: water; second: cloud; third: wind! You can only use black and white and you cannot use ripples or reflections for the water, or lines for the wind.”

As soon as she finished saying that, a few of the experienced instructors changed colors.

Even Ling Xiaomei looked up and gritted her teeth. “You only asked me to draw water yesterday.”

“I did, but didn’t you say I have a better instructor now?”

Bouffant dress girl chuckled and stroked her bright red finger nails.

“Naturally, I would bring up all of my requests.”

“You... you are trying to make trouble purposefully!”

As soft as Ling Xiaomei normally was, she was a little flustered right now.

Water and wind were both nature with no color or taste.