𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Lia p

Lia p.o.v

"What's that woman doing, opening the coffin?!" A terrified Chopper questioned , I look at him.

"Come here!" I said and hug him, he snuggles closer to me.

"You're so cute, Cho~" I gush, he blushes.

"You bastard, you saying I'm cute doesn't make me the least bit happy~" he said while doing his little dance, I giggle.

Then we put our attention to Robin.

"Oh, restoration complete!" Sanji said.

"The holes here are man-made" Robin said to him.

"I see...then this guy was pierced there and died, huh?"

"No, these are indications of medical treatment. It's craterization, isn't it, Doctor?"

"Yeah, in the past, they made holes in the skull in order to constrain a brain tumor. But that's a medical technique from a very long time ago" Chopper explained.

"That's right. It's been at least 200 years since he died. He was in his early 30's. He fell sick while traveling on the sea and died. The reason his teeth remained in good condition compared to his other bones is because tar was rubbed onto them. This custom is characteristic of some areas in the South Blue. So considering history, that was a ship for an exploration party from the past" she flips the page from her book.

"Here it is. The 'St. Briss' of Briss, a kingdom in the South Blue. It set sail 208 years ago. That's the same ship as the one that fell. Come to think of it, it had a symbol like that. This ship probably wandered in the sky for at least 200 years" She said.

"You can find out all that just by looking at bones?" Nami and I ask in shock.

"Dead people may not speak, but they do hold information. If the ship was for an exploration party, it should still hold various records and evidence" Robin explained.

"Yeah...but the ship sank in the sea.." Nami started saying, but then looks at the direction Luffy mad Usopp are "what are you doing, you idiot! You can't swim!" She shouts at Luffy who is drowning.

I sigh and dive into the water, and in a blink of an eye he was already on the ship. Everyone looks at me shocked.

"How in the world are you that fast!?"

"Probably became I'm half human and half fish-dragon aka Mizuchi" I calmly responded.

"That's so cool! Why didn't you tell me!?" Luffy asks with stars in his eyes.

I sweatdrop "I literally showed you in Alabasta. You guys forgot, didn't you!"

Everyone looked away from me, except for Robin, Sanji and Chopper.

Sanji does his noodle dance "I remember, Lia-chwan~do you love me now?!"

I hug him and kiss his cheek "of course I do!" heats started to appear in his eyes.