5. Wiki - Raon Miru

Start from the beginning

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES

Dragon

GENDER

Male

HEIGHT

>1.15 meters

>1.20 meters

EYE COLOR

Blue

HAIR COLOR

Black

"Wait, Raon Miru is the little black dragon?" Violan asks shocked, she thought that the other Cale didn't want to tame the dragon.

"Ha, so he stole it from me to tame him. See, he is a trash." Venion says venomusly.

"I would have to cut you there. You will see why he is with Cale later."

Most were thinking the same as Venion, because why would the dragon be with him if not for that reason.

But the dragons, elves and intelligent people knew that if he had tamed, he would not be calling himself his father and the fact that the guardian seemed angry at Venion when saying that he had tamed it only fueled the conclusion of the dragon willingly following Cale.

"From four-years-old to six-years-old.
He had seen flowers blooming in the spring, snow falling in the winter, the beauty of the summer, and the sweet fragrance of the fall.
He also thought about the people who were with him throughout those seasons.
He could see the people that made those sceneries that could have easily been ignored into beautiful memories."

"Oh, that's cute, he seems to really like the people he is with." Mila says happily, she already knew that the little dragon was safe in that human's hands.

Meanwhile, the little black dragon was hoping to see what his other him has seen and maybe if the human next to him is as good as his other self stay with him.

Raon Miru (라온 미르), Korean for "Joyful Dragon."

"What is Korean?" Rosalyn asks confused.

"Is the language of my native home." Choi Han answers her, but then he turns to the guardian to ask. "Was I the one who named the dragon?"

But, the guardian shock her head, which for Choi Han meant that probably the one who named the dragon was Cale Henituse, and he was confused by it, because how does the trash know Korean.

The little dragon just whispered the name. "Raon Miru."

But, Cale heard him so he asked. "Do you like it?"

The dragon nodded his head shyly.

"It's your name too, you know, you two are the same but also different, but that does not mean that you can't have the same name. You can be a joyful dragon too." Cale says quietly trying to console the kid.

The dragon then decides that it is his name and he will wear it with honor.

"I'm the mighty Raon Miru" He says quietly and Cale, On and Hong, who had heard him, smile a little.

A six-year-old black who followed Cale ever since he was saved by him. As with any other dragon, Raon possesses destructive impulses, however, he is one of the few who seek communication and camaraderie.

"So he really followed Cale willingly." Deruth acknowledges.

"A dragon seeking camaraderie? That's new." Mila says smiling. This little dragon was full of surprises.