Sent Him Red Packets On WeChat!

Start from the beginning

If only she knew it’d be so easy to add the boss onto her Wechat, she never would have ate till she was ill.

Now that he’s on her Wechat, she could ask for red packets over new year and holidays going forward?

Perhaps, the boss was the type who’d just throw away money to his friend’s list whenever he was in a good mood on a regular basis?

As she was fantasizing about it all, she couldn’t even feel the IV anymore.

She clicked opened the boss’s profile and sent over a message after giving it a little thought.

[Thank you so much, Mr. Huo, for having the doctor came for me. QAQ. I am feeling much better now~]

She also sent him a red packet for $6.66!

[Have a nice day! You go, boy!]

After she had finished doing all that, she chuckled foolishly at the chat window.

Normally during the holiday seasons, she would always return a bigger red packet whenever her friends sent her one.

Now that she had sent the boss a mini red packet, he must feel compelled to send her a bigger one in return!

“Even the usual bread that he has everyday was over $100, and a jacket that he just tossed over was over tens of thousands...”

Now that she had given him a red packet for $6.66, naturally he wouldn’t return one for merely $66.66.

Gu Shishi thought she was practically a genius!

As weak as she was right now, her mind had never been clearer.

This time she was so sick that she couldn’t even hold up her paintbrush and her life bar was dropping at 300% rate. She was practically puking out blood as she walked. This had made her all the more aware that there was nothing more important than life itself.

One would have to be alive in order to eat and drink, and to be able to create “experience-for-yourself’ paintings, and have her four husbands in her video game.

Those would all be gone if she died.

Besides, according to the book, the big villain Huo Sishen only has 2 more years to live.

She must live till then so she could try and save him.

Technically speaking, their lives were tied to each other’s!

Taking this logic a step further – when he was spending money on her, it was the same as him spending money to buy his own life!

“I’ll work harder going forward and create one painting a day. Then, I can sell my work and repay him!”

After she had it all figured out, she didn’t feel bad anymore.

She looked down and saw that her red packet had been opened.

How exciting was that!

The boss had received her mini red packet!

Her little heart started to pound!

In the novel, everybody thought that Gu Shishi was kicked out of the family when he was still a young man and owned less than 10% of the the Huo’s Corporation with no rights to succeed. But, what they didn’t know was that he had accomplished far more than that outside of the Huo’s long time ago.

He was now the hidden boss of HB, the largest social network and search engine. He had also purchased quite a few mines overseas.

His personal assets had way exceed that of the Huo’s a long time ago!