She Placed Her Hand Into His...

Start from the beginning

On top of that, her mouth was cracked open, smiling like a fool. He couldn’t fathom what she was so happy about.

Fool!

Huo Sishen pursed his lips.

His slender finger pinched a corner of the page. He was a bit too forceful and the veins on his fingers were readily visible.

She was startled this morning and ran away like a startled rabbit without looking back.

And now... what was she trying to do now?

Outside of the car, the regret on Gu Shishi was clearly visible.

Obviously, after much observation, she had finally realized that this was a one-sided window, and there was no way she could see the inside of it.

Knock! Knock!

So she reached out her hand and knocked on the window.

Huo Sishen’s brows furrowed deeply.

When there was still no response, she reached out to try again.

But, unexpectedly. The car window rolled down all of a sudden!

Her index finger immediately knocked straight into the air!

At that very minute, her limpid eyes looked into the sharp, black eyes inside the car. Cold and deep, they made her shudder immediately.

Like being in the coldest day in the winter, or falling into a cold, bottomless pond, the coldness was bone-chilling.

“Do you not know what manners are?” Huo Sishen’s voice was ice cold, spreading its coldness as he talked.

Gu Shishi’s limpid eyes flashed with excitement. “Mr. Huo!”

The boss was indeed in the car!

Gu Shishi had automatically filtered out all of his cold and callous words.

The boss always had a bad mouth and refused to show his soft side. He was trying to hide the fact that he was being nice?

Aye, the boss was a trying proud and awkward tsundere!

Gu Shishi’s mouth curved upward uncontrollably.

She remembered her master being the exact same way. He was always abusive verbally and told her how she was talentless and spiritless. But as soon as she turned around, he’d took her “awful” work and put it away only to take it out in the middle of the night and laugh in the middle of the night alone in his own room.

Her master was also a tsundere! He used his mean words to mask his approval for her!

Thinking about this, Gu Shishi’s smile deepened some more.

“What was it that I said to you that you find so funny?” Huo Sishen’s handsome face dropped.

His thinned lips parted slightly and he enunciated each and every single word. The cold air coming from him went down a few more degrees.

Nobody had ever been so presumptuous in front of him!

“Not...nothing, I’m just happy.”

Gu Shishi both nodded and shook her head.

Huo Sishen squinted his dark eyes and looked straight at the girl in front of him.

It hasn’t even been half a day yet, how’s she not afraid of him anymore?

It was lunch hour and lots of people walked past their car, going to have lunch in this building.

But among everyone that were walking by, she was... the most eye-catching one.