After that, the fights don't end, as Two flies through more kids, flinging them towards the wall, all the while Brenner just watches smiling.

After a little more waiting, he called Eleven's name, leaving 013 as the last one to fight whoever wins.

013 watched 011 and Two closely, 011 had incredible strength, she just couldn't muster it.

Sadly the fight ended with 011 being flinged out of the circle, although definitely with more power, as she hit the wall and let out a painful groan.

013 eyes widened as he rushed over to the girl, kneeling down and helping her up. The orderly's were about to detain the boy, but Brenner stopped them as he watched intrigued.

013 definitely was one of his favorites. He had immense strength almost comparable to the first experiment.

The Dr watched as the boy sent a piercing glare to Two, who smirked wickedly.

"013." Brenner called the boy, watching as 013 looked over to him, "It's your turn." He stated.

013 looked at Brenner then back at 011, hushed whispers being heard, before he made his way into the circle, glaring at Two.

One of the orderly's tried to put the blindfold on him, but 013 snatched it out of his hands and put it on himself.

"Begin."

It didn't even last a second.

013 let out a scream as he pushed his hand out, Two being sent flying into the wall hard, knocking him out.

Everyone stared in slight shock as Brenner just smiled. He motioned to the orderly's to take the experiments back to their rooms, beside 013 and Two, who had to go to the medical ward.

013 watched with worry as everyone left, 011 sending him a worried look as he sent another reassuring smile back. Little did he know, that would be the last time they would see each other for a long time.

"Wonderful job 013." Brenner congratulated the boy, slowly clapping, "I had hoped it would be you." He said before snapping his finger.

The next thing 013 felt was electricity coursing through him, before he passed out onto the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 9th - 1979

Brenner walked through the halls of the lab before opening a door to a secluded experimentation room, away from the other rooms.

He walked inside and stood next to a female orderly, both observing through the glass, as they watched 013 sitting in the other room, bodies lying around him

"How're the tests going?" The old male asked.

"It's going surprisingly well, the kid hasn't been affected that much by any of the other's, but his abilities are slightly decreasing in strength." The orderly responded.

Brenner looked over to 013 as he nodded his head.

"Sadly, a sacrifice we must pay. We will need him to be our failsafe incase he becomes unstable." He said.

"No offence Dr, but I don't think that'll happen. He's been in our care for a long time now and has showcased no signs of wanting revenge."

"Maybe so, but we don't truly know." The male states, "By doing this, we are preventing him from escaping our control. And if he doesn't, then we have a new project to work on."