Chapter 3

You were looking at yourself in the mirror in your room. It was your 13th birthday and you were wearing a new dress your parents bought for you. It was (f/c) with some pink petals as designs. Suddenly, your phone vibrated on your table. You quickly took your phone and checked.

Cherlyn: Y/N Y/N, WHEN'S UR BIRTHDAY PARTY AGAIN QWQ

You sighed and texted back.

Y/N: 11:30am You forgot?

Cherlyn: NOOOO, JUST WANNA MAKE SURE. MUI DIDN'T TELL ME THE TIME WHEN I ASK HIM, HE JUST REPLY "around 12pm"

Y/N: bruh :D where r u

Cherlyn: in house :/

Y/N: ok, then what r u doing? Its 9:30am now :D

Cherlyn: trying to wake Mui up from his bed :/

Y/N: ok lol

Y/N: WAIT- WDYM

Cherlyn: ??? what, you freaking me out!!!

Y/N: WDYM YOU WAKE MUICHIRO

Y/N: R U IN HIS HOUSE OR SMT-

Cherlyn: oh right :D

Cherlyn: my parents r busy so they sent me to the Tokito house and send them money for taking care of me every month :)

Y/N: oh :000

Cherlyn: mui always bully me le :(

Y/N: I meant you bullied him once

Cherlyn: I just wanna prank uzui but it went wrong and muichiro was the victim instead :(

Y/N: lol you deserve it for bullying giyu ;)

Cherlyn: WHEN-

Y/N: PRESENTATION ABOUT LIFE-

Cherlyn: THAT'S NOT MY IDEA, IT'S SHINOBU'S

Y/N: YOU COULD AT LEAST DELETE THE PRESENTATION SLIDES

Cherlyn: UNLESS U WANT ME TO DIE

Y/N: bruh :D now I get it why no one (except for me and the others) likes you ;)

Cherlyn: WHEN DID U BECOME SHINOBU TWT

Cherlyn: anyways gtg mui is wide awake right now :D need to go change :D see u in your party, y/n :)

Y/N: oki bye

Cherlyn is offline.

You chuckled softly and went to the dining room. Your (e/c) were wide open when you saw a lot of food and desserts on the huge table. Servants and chefs were walking around.

"Mom, dad!" you waved at your parents, who were talking to a servant.

"Hi there, honey! And oh my, you look gorgeous!" your mother gushed, pulling your cheek playfully.

"Mom!" you whined, trying to stop your mother.

At 11:15pm, the doorbell rang suddenly. "Ding dong!"

"Must be one of your friends. Come on, open the door, honey," your father smiled and you opened the door, revealing Shinobu. She was dressed in a white dress with purple butterflies as designs and she was smiling sweetly.

"Y/N! Happy birthday, Y/N!" Shinobu exclaimed, hugging you.

"Thanks, Shinobu!" you hugged back.

"Here's your gift," Shinobu said and handed you a wrapped present.

"Oh, thank you! I'll put it on the table first," you replied and put the present on the table carefully.

Shinobu enjoyed the tea that was prepared and the doorbell rang again.

"Happy birthday, Y/N!" they exclaimed joyfully and handed you your birthday gifts. All of your friends were arrived except for Cherlyn and Muichiro.

"Uhm, where are Cherlyn and Muichiro? Are they lost?" you asked worriedly.

"Beats me," Shinobu answered, sipping her tea.

"MUICHIRO, IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT WE'RE LATE TO Y/N'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!" a voice shouted outside your house. With curious, everyone rushed to the window to see what was going on.

"Aren't they Cherlyn and Muichiro?" Mitsuri frowned.

"Ooooh! Another drama!" Shinobu gushed, her purple eyes kept staring at the two figures.

Outside the house...

"It's not my fault that you lost the present for Y/N..." the boy with black to teal hair mumbled.

"No! You stole it so you don't have to waste your money!" Cherlyn hissed madly.

"Your family is already rich..." Muichiro answered.

"But still, YOU LET ME WASTE A LOT OF TIME CHOOSING A GIFT FOR Y/N!" Cherlyn scolded loudly.

"Yeah, right. You spent a lot of time choosing chocolates and some story books," Muichiro rolled his eyes and rang the doorbell, ignoring Cherlyn's scary glare.

"I will kill you-" was Cherlyn's last angry sentence before meeting Y/N.