Chapter 1

A/N: A drawing of Muichiro I drew by myself. Hope you like my drawing and this story!

"It's your 13th birthday tomorrow, are you excited?" a girl asked cheerfully. She has long blonde hair, a pair of innocent-looking sky-blue eyes, a pair of fox ears on her head and a fox tail behind her. Her name is Cherlyn, Cherlyn Kenderaan and is one of your friends.

You are one of the most popular students in Kimetsu High School, a famous and huge school in Japan. Most students and teachers in your school adore you of your beauty, personality and smartness.

"Yeah, I am!" you exclaimed excitedly. "You and the others will come to my house tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah, duh! Anyways, do you know the legend about soulmates?" Cherlyn asked, wagging her tail.

"Yep, I'm curious to know who will be my soulmate," you replied.

"I already met my soulmate in my dreams after my birthday," Cherlyn giggled.

"Hmm, who is it then?" you frowned.

"Nah, won't tell you. Later you tease me, make sure to tell me your soulmate when you found out!" Cherlyn said as you took some books from your locker in the hallway.

"I will tell you if you tell me yours," you smirked slyly.

"Eh, not fair," Cherlyn pouted.

"We got English class soon, quick, go to our classroom before the bell rings," you said quickly, dragging Cherlyn to the classroom.

"Nooooooooooooooooo, I haven't get my stuff from the locker!" Cherlyn's loud voice echoed in the hallway.