Depression

There are different types of Depression.

First there's the type that people expect.
Your pillow holding more tears than you thought it could. Wanting to end it all. Thinking that you'll be happier floating among the stars but some how desperately holding on firmly to the earth in fear. Emotions fighting for the space in your head. Feeling like your sanity is escaping you piece by piece. Stuffing Emotions down so deep it seems like you'll drown in them. Feeling so much that you have no idea hold it all so some times they overflow.

There's another kind though. It's subtle at first. You don't even know that it was there at first. Not until your alone with your thoughts. You lose all drive to do anything. You wanna go out but you never have the energy. Your starving but never have the appetite. You want cry but tears refuse to fall.You know your sad but instead of feeling overwhelmed with emotion, you feel empty. Like nothing at all is there.

In both cases you distract yourself with minimal task. You throw yourself into work and school and do anything to keep your thoughts from mingling with themselves. 

Because that's how you cope with your emotions.

But its never fully gone.

When you least expect,

They'll be there

Always.